411 on STRONGHANDSCA in LB

SoCalBoySD
This topic is 976 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He is ok.

I don't think he is formally trained, but he tries. The quality of his massage isn't anything special and we kept it to a massage. He is a pleasant guy. Pics are pretty accurate, but I think he might be underestimating his age.

He is a bit "kinky" in the real world and talked about bdsm training straight people. I would imagine you could talk to him if you are looking for something in particular.

Anything else you want to know?

He is a bit "kinky" in the real world and talked about bdsm training straight people. I would imagine you could talk to him if you are looking for something in particular.

One of the Gold Coast dancers I chat with a lot said he does BDSM photography. He did not respond to any of the hints I dropped when I heard that :-(

• 2 years later...
Contacted him once, didn't work out a date, he hounded me via texts until I blocked him

Just had a similar experience with him: I contacted him and ask a few questions about his session, without answering any one of them, he directly asked me about my address! I told him the intersection, but he pressed me for the street number. I got annoyed, so I decided to just ignore him. Within 5 minutes, he decided it was a good idea to just insult me, calling me "a flake or a creep." I blocked him now.

• 1 year later...