Tom in LA

SoCalBoySD
This topic is 2473 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sensual massage all around everywhere but @%$^. And nobody can touch his $%#! He's straight and says no amount of money could make him do any HE anything else. Just had a massage with him last week. For legit there much more talented masseurs to be found.

Sensual massage all around everywhere but @%$^. And nobody can touch his $%#! He's straight and says no amount of money could make him do any HE anything else. Just had a massage with him last week. For legit there much more talented masseurs to be found.

Very valuable info. Thanks for sharing.

You saved me a trip and disappointment also.

Kudos.

Aw, man, just go ahead and say ASS and DICK. ;)

Let's not beat around our bushes, shaved or not.

I had a massage with Tim (https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/lbcbodywork.shtml) in Long Beach a few weeks ago and had a very enjoyable time. He's very handsome (just like his photos), tall, strong, and sexy size 15 feet! His condo is very clean - he had the table set up in his living room (not ideal, but not bad, either) and is very skilled in his technique. He wore shorts with nothing underneath, and positioned himself for a few feels on my part while on my stomach. About half way when I was on my back, his shorts came off and near the end, I played with him while I finished myself off. Depending on the chemistry you have with him, there might be more (or less) interaction...as many reviewers have noted in other threads, your-mileage-may-vary with the masseur. I would definitely see him more often if I didn't have to cross LA to get to Long Beach!

I had a massage with Tim (https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/lbcbodywork.shtml) in Long Beach a few weeks ago and had a very enjoyable time. He's very handsome (just like his photos), tall, strong, and sexy size 15 feet! His condo is very clean - he had the table set up in his living room (not ideal, but not bad, either) and is very skilled in his technique. He wore shorts with nothing underneath, and positioned himself for a few feels on my part while on my stomach. About half way when I was on my back, his shorts came off and near the end, I played with him while I finished myself off. Depending on the chemistry you have with him, there might be more (or less) interaction...as many reviewers have noted in other threads, your-mileage-may-vary with the masseur. I would definitely see him more often if I didn't have to cross LA to get to Long Beach!

Thanks for sharing. Was that 1 hr $100?

Archived