Massage "Extras"

Bucky
This topic is 2471 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For those of you who have had numerous massages over the years (where the intent and/or hope on your part was not JUST a therapeutic experience) I'm curious what PERCENTAGE of them involved:

a) mutual touch

b) HE

c) giving the masseur oral

d) getting oral

e) any type of anal play

For those of you who have had numerous massages over the years (where the intent and/or hope on your part was not JUST a therapeutic experience) I'm curious what PERCENTAGE of them involved:

a) mutual touch

b) HE

d) getting oral

e) any type of anal play

Guest InthePines

a) 90 percent

b) 90 percent

c) 5 percent

d) 15 percent

e) 5 percent

Not asked, but mutual nudity was probably 85 percent.

Guest fm0322

Alas, for me, in the "WISHFUL THINKING" category, I'd score 100% throughout. In the "WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS" category, it's more like the earlier reports only lower on the oral.

a) mutual touch: 40+%

b) HE: 80%

c) giving the masseur oral: 40%

d) getting oral: 40%

e) any type of anal play: 40%

f) mutual nudity: 60%

Question: Had 5 massages, 3 masseurs. For one session, his ad was upfront and stated all of the above. For the rest, ad said nothing about it so it was a happy surprise. For A, I think the number could have been higher but it was my first time with the masseur so was a bit nervous and didnt really try even though his member touched me. Do you assume if mutual nudity, mutual touch? Just didnt want to be inappropriate and just too scared to ask.

I don't assume, but if his member touched you and it didn't seem like an accident, if he didn't flinch away, I'd make a small move in return (maybe move your hand closer and touch his leg), and see how he responds. It can be a bit of a dance of little things that lead to bigger things, as long as each of you is giving a subtle go-ahead for the next step.

I don't assume, but if his member touched you and it didn't seem like an accident, if he didn't flinch away, I'd make a small move in return (maybe move your hand closer and touch his leg), and see how he responds. It can be a bit of a dance of little things that lead to bigger things, as long as each of you is giving a subtle go-ahead for the next step.

Thanks @poolboy48220! Will take your suggestion into consideration if and when I get the courage to try and start things up during my next massage.

Where the intent wasn't just a therapeutic? The catch here is that, when I want a strictly therapeutic massage, I'm very specific about that and don't case about or want the rest.

a- 90%

b- 80%

c- 70%

d- 70%

e- Depends on whether you consider rimming as "any part of anal"

f- 100%

a) mutual touch

b) HE

d) getting oral

e) any type of anal play

So I'm basing my answer on times when massages turned erotic...

a) 70%

b) 100% - I get off the easiest/quickest this way

c) 60%

d) 80%

e) 10% (usually rimming or fingering me)

Archived