Atlantis - the Bahamas

JD87
This topic is 2497 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

It's the Bahamas....aka...."the Bronx of the Caribbean"

In general, they are violently homophobic.

You're more likely to have your cock cut off than you are to get a happy ending.

Not to continue raining on your parade.....but the Atlantis is a dump.

Proceed with caution...and pick a better island next time.

No one has any recommendations? Is the Turkish baths in the cove crusiey??

Actually Atlantas is a pretty cool place! Hang out at the adult pool called "the cove". I've had a HE at the spa there with a women named Anya. They don't allow M4M massages if I recall. Have fun!

Actually Atlantas is a pretty cool place! Hang out at the adult pool called "the cove". I've had a HE at the spa there with a women named Anya. They don't allow M4M massages if I recall. Have fun!

Wow... why do you think they have that policy of non m4m massages?

I'm as confused with what the sweater means and the guy wearing it dittos my puzzlement. No hands massage, just sex? No massage or sex (or hands)? Maybe if I chilled with some cannabis in might make more sense, but again the sweatshirt isn't green, and the Bahamas ain't Jamaica.

I think it means "No-sex massage."

Perhaps the sort of sign you might see in the window of a massage parlor that wants to provide a standard therapeutic massage, and wants to distinguish itself from surrounding parlors that offer additional services.

I'm as confused with what the sweater means and the guy wearing it dittos my puzzlement. No hands massage, just sex? No massage or sex (or hands)? Maybe if I chilled with some cannabis in might make more sense, but again the sweatshirt isn't green, and the Bahamas ain't Jamaica.

I think it means "No-sex massage."

Perhaps the sort of sign you might see in the window of a massage parlor that wants to provide a standard therapeutic massage, and wants to distinguish itself from surrounding parlors that offer additional services.

Yeah, sign is VERY VERY bad designed.

If you don't offer sensual massage, I think it would be obvious based on the location, rates and overall atmosphere of your place. No need to state it.

Yeah, sign is VERY VERY bad designed.

If you don't offer sensual massage, I think it would be obvious based on the location, rates and overall atmosphere of your place. No need to state it.

Bahamas have a reputation for being gay unfriendly. Best bet while there is to use Grindr or Scruff--there are supposedly cruisy spots, but unless you're a local and understand how things work, you run the risk of doing something that'll prompt a bad reaction. The Mandara spa at Atlantis, located between the Cove and the main building, is not particularly cruisy and doesn't seem to offer m4m massages (I was told that a male masseur was not available). Once you're done with the massage, you're led a an all-male area with a pool, a hot tub, a steam room and showers. Not often many other guys there, but sometimes things can happen there. Had a hot time, so so speak, in the steam room. Showers are more than big enough for two and each is quite private.

Archived