Forum---->Reviews----->Forum

LaffingBear
This topic is 2458 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Logged in on forum... on tablet

Tap and go to reviews, on menu bar.

After reviews, tap Forum on Daddy's menu bar

I return to Forum, but Im now logged out.

FYI.... Day to day, forum generally retains my login, keeps me signed in. So being logged out by going to reviews then returning catches me offguard.... takes awhile until I realize Im not logged in.

Any ideas why?

Probably tablet-related. Works for me from a desktop in multiple browsers.

Hmmm... works on my ipad. What kind of tablet are you using?

Samsung gal tab s2

Not a big deal... just weird. I just use page-back in the browser, and that takes me back to forums without logout

Not all that surprising some browsers would get confused. You ARE after all navigating to another website entirely when you move between the two.

Hopefully someone with the same tablet will chime in to either confirm this or offer a workaround. (Although it sounds like you already have one.)

• 3 weeks later...
Do you use a private/incognito browsing mode? I just reproduced this behavior in Safari on a Mac using private browsing.

This is repeatable on almost every website when using private browsing mode or, when using Chrome, "incognito" mode. That's the point of the private/incognito browsing mode. You aren't recognizable.

Archived