Info on Sexy Peter in Orlando Please

samK
This topic is 1285 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My regular massuer is MIA and I am looking to find a new guy. I saw Sexy Peter on Massuerfiner and I had seen his page before, while travel to NYC, and now thinking about hiring him. However, I first wanted to see it anyone here can share their experiences with him, as I hate trying a new massuer and want to know what I am getting myself into before getting on his table. Thanks guys!!

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/peterts.shtml

Edited by samK

Made the appointment... super nice guy, even sexier in person with this rocking bod.

Anyone else want to share their experience with me??

Wow. Yes he's super sexy!!! So you met him? How was the massage? Sensual? Erotic? Interactive?

I just did the Heal massage option both times and he is great. I think he going to start to travel around some since Summer is slow here in Florida. But incredibly good person. Some people are just not photogneic, but that is ALL he does not have... the rest is spectacular. He may become my new "go-to". I just have to be careful because I have a weakness for blonde guys. -xx

Edited by samK

I just did the Heal massage option both times and he is great. I think he going to start to travel around some since Summer is slow here in Florida. But incredibly sexy in person. Some people are just not photogneic, but that is ALL he does not have... the rest is spectacular. He may become my new "go-to" and next time I may try his Relax massage. I just have to be careful because I have a weakness for blonde, smooth, sexy guys. -xx

Thanks for the info. What's the price difference between the two? Is the heal in shorts / shirtless? I hope the relax is nude :)

Guest InthePines
Thanks for the info. What's the price difference between the two? Is the heal in shorts / shirtless? I hope the relax is nude :)

Appears to be twenty bucks. Orlando seems to becoming quite the market. It's time to move.

• 4 weeks later...
Appears to be twenty bucks. Orlando seems to becoming quite the market. It's time to move.

He as updated the pricing and I think he is now charging the same or $10 difference. I tried to book again before vacation, but could not get in because he was booked already.

Anyone else give him a try since this first post? Thx -xx

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Took the plunge for the team and updated another thread. Thought I would do this one too. About Peter in Orlando.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/29855/

I tried him yesterday. No expectation of extras. Communication prior to meeting was good and actually meeting was good. Disappointed in the massage despite my request for deep pressure. Felt it was an overpriced rub down rather than a helpful massage.

That said, he is hot! And he stripped down to his underwear without any kind of promoting on my part. Felt he checked the clock very frequently, but then later I realized I told him I needed to be out by a specific time and he worked right until the last minute, so that was nice.

I don't personally find him with the money as a one off. And would have to see marked improvement after frank conversation about the massage technique for something long term. I would not recommend him unless you just like to look (or money is no object and you don't mind possibly paying for more access)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest InthePines

I would think, or hope, his prices are elevated due to the fact that he's currently traveling. Otherwise, he the most expensive masseur in Orlando.

• 2 months later...

I saw Peter this week in DC. It was a last minute booking as I found myself with some free time and reached out to see if he was available. He responded right away and I was at his place in 5 mins. PM for details.

Oh yeah, he seemed to be traveling with this guy. Their travel schedule is the same and I passed him in the hallway: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/29374/

He looks interesting

He was quite hot. Tall, thick/muscular build. Thick muscular legs and a nice ass. I was pleasantly surprised.

In DC but don't think I could deal with the hairdo. He needs to butch it up a little or at least go normal.

He was very masculine. His hair was pulled back into a tight [masculine] bun. Nice guy, calming voice with a nice Russian/Ukrainian accent.

I would think, or hope, his prices are elevated due to the fact that he's currently traveling. Otherwise, he the most expensive masseur in Orlando.

His pricing structure is tiered depending on the level of service. Make sure that you clarify ahead of time because it can get pricey. We had some miscommunication in pricing...but he did honor his original quote.

First text was fine set it up for today

Then he just flaked guess he doesn’t need clients

He did mention to me that massage was not his primary occupation. My appointment was a last minute setup, so I have no experience with longer range planning.

Edited by niceandthick

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

His pricing is already above my psychological limit of $160 per hour. I am fine with this price IF the masseur is competent, hot, and OK with being naked and touched.

He does purely therapeutic for $170/hour and $250/90 minutes, but you get a clear sense of that only if you ask. He seems to hide the fact that he charges extra for anything more, and he is very wishy-washy about how much for what. Nah, moveon.org.

PS The pricing is made additionally lame by the fact that you'll likely have $20 bills, so $180/$260 for a frustrating strictly therapeutic massage by a hot guy who you thought would be happy to provide more, especially given how much he charges. This is a scam in my book.