3.750 Billion Cocks

nycguy
This topic is 2496 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The world's population is about 7.5 billion and about half or 3.75 billion would be guys. How many of them are horned up and shoot loads one, two, three times a day? If that output could be put in barrels and sold like oil, would you buy a barrel a month, turn on the spigot now and then and let the sperm flow?

It was just a fantasy thing, so please get over yourself. And an emoji could never deliver the snarkiness that your words did.

It wasn't intended to be snarky, my genuine reaction to the idea of a barrel full of sperm was to feel nauseated. Sorry if that offends you.

The world's population is about 7.5 billion and about half or 3.75 billion would be guys. How many of them are horned up and shoot loads one, two, three times a day? If that output could be put in barrels and sold like oil, would you buy a barrel a month, turn on the spigot now and then and let the sperm flow?

R-1484754-1223191562.jpeg.jpg

When finding litter on the street, I would much rather come across a used needle than a used condom ... personal reaction yuck

I'm ok with both as long as I don't touch them.

Really: at least a used condom meant someone was careful/responsible, a used needle (unless a diabetic used it :rolleyes:) is because someone was doing dugs.

No I wouldn't but sperm donors might need to get a new job.

I'm ok with both as long as I don't touch them.

Really: at least a used condom meant someone was careful/responsible, a used needle (unless a diabetic used it :rolleyes:) is because someone was doing dugs.

Probably a clean needle when he/she started. Its about the same precautions taken with both activities. It's not like I want to come across either but a used condom on the street ... yech

As for quantity of sperm, a certain amount i.s swallowed by the more zealous of us. Not all the time, but at certain times. And then some would be deposited in the colon. So, I imagine, there is a certain amount of sperm that is incorporated back into the body in some way and not outside. Would that make a difference?

Sometimes when you flip a coin, it can land on it's side. You failed to take into account the small portion of hermaphrodites in the world's population. Sorry to spring a leak in your sperm barrel. ;)

Also women live longer than men, even in industrialised countries, so it's not 50/50. :p

Frankly, I find pubic hair in my teeth to be more distasteful than sperm in my mouth....

Now, I look upon that as a little bonus.

Regarding sperm, I prefer the artisanal variety fresh from the tap.

Archived