Auto translate fun ...

DickyF
This topic is 2503 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think the translation came out a little wrong. Someday these translators will know connotation.

"Hello, I'm a Cuban boy from the island, I have a huge envelope of 9 inches ready to give you pleasure I love acer everything I'm a lot of morbid kisses caresses mutual penetration I'm very masculine and I have a very rich ass call me ‭."

https://rent.men/Cubanoq

I get the "rich ass" part because "que rico" is a compliment, like how amazing. But the envelope and morbid and acer? *shrug*

LOL. His Spanish has a couple of typos (acer s/b hacer) in it as well as lacking a few commas to properly punctuate his narrative. That may have contributed to translation errors. "Bien dotado" is used in many Spanish speaking countries to mean "well hung". They must use "dotación" in Cuba.

Sin embargo, me gustaría hacer la paja con el y follarle.

Hola soy un chico cubano recien llegado de la isla tengo una enorme dotación de 9 inches dispuesto a darte placer me encanta acer de todo me va mucho el morbo besos caricias penetracion mutua trato de novios soy muy masculino llámame ‭.

My Spanish is a little rusty but this is how I would translate his Spanish:

Hi! I'm a young guy who has recently arrived from Cuba (la isla). I'm well-endowed with a 9" cock ready to make you happy. I like to do do a lot of things...deep kissing, versatile and will treat you well. I'm very masculine. Call me.

I get the "rich ass" part because "que rico" is a compliment, like how amazing. But the envelope and morbid and acer? *shrug*

I'm guessing 'envelope' could be one of the translations used to mean 'package'.

This reminds me of a joke my German teacher told my class:

A German woman checks into a hotel in Chicago. She doesn't speak English but has a German/English dictionary. She muddles her way through the check-in process and goes up to her room. A few hours later she calls the front desk and says "Send me a ceiling - there's a train in my room!"

Thinking there is a problem, the desk clerk sends security to the room and asks Dieter, the German bartender, to go with the guard. Everything is fine, but the room is cold. The guard and Dieter look at each other and Dieter starts talking to the woman in German. After a few minutes, Dieter and the woman start laughing hysterically. He walks over to the window next to the bed, sees it had been opened, and closes it. The woman is all smiles and Dieter and the guard leave.

On the way down to the lobby, the guard asks Dieter what was so funny and why she was asking for a ceiling to take care of the train. Dieter explains that she looked up the phrase "Schick mir eine Decke, da ist ein Zug in meinem Zimmer." "Decke," the word for "blanket," also translates to "ceiling" and "Zug," a word that can mean "draft," more commonly translates into "train." Hence, "send me a blanket there's a draft in my room" became "send me a ceiling there's a train in my room."

Archived