411 on DavidO - Las Vegas

InterestingGuy
This topic is 2115 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nicholas Massa died three weeks ago at age 29....never heard of him, but that fact showed up when googling the name via @Tarte Gogo 's information....strange.....I sent Davido a RM message noting that event

OY SO SAD!!! So young!! It's odd that all of his pages are still up FB etal, with NO mention of his passing by friends or family which is uaually the case. But WPedia/IMDB etc are pretty vigilant about mistakes so must be true. Wonder what could have happened?? (and if this faker began using his photos AFTER his death ity's TRULY disgusting!)

• 1 year later...
Nicholas Massa died three weeks ago at age 29....never heard of him, but that fact showed up when googling the name via @Tarte Gogo 's information....strange.....I sent Davido a RM message noting that event

Very sad, I am a bit curious about the circumstances surrounding his death, it always makes me so sad when someone dies so young. This is why I stress to everyone I know to try and enjoy life to the fullest because you never know when it is going to be the last day.