411 on Harris in NYC

beethoven
This topic is 2495 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure. Some masseurs indicate NYC incall location but often they are in Brooklyn, etc. My text started with a friendly greeting followed by are you located in Manhattan? His response was " I hope you are not as stupid as you sound" and then some other nonsense. I thought maybe he was mistakenly responding to someone else but he confirmed he was not. I then stopped communicating.

Sure. Some masseurs indicate NYC incall location but often they are in Brooklyn, etc. My text started with a friendly greeting followed by are you located in Manhattan? His response was " I hope you are not as stupid as you sound" and then some other nonsense. I thought maybe he was mistakenly responding to someone else but he confirmed he was not. I then stopped communicating.

He's crazy! After I asked hi if he was available, he replied "sure'. Then I asked him where he was located he never replied again. Then he blocked me. Good luck boys!

he may be being hyper sensitive in assuming you havent read his ad properly, as his location is specifically given on the ad. I dont think its an excuse for such rudeness but some masseurs get really annoyed if you ask them questions that are already answered by reading their ad

he may be being hyper sensitive in assuming you havent read his ad properly, as his location is specifically given on the ad. I dont think its an excuse for such rudeness but some masseurs get really annoyed if you ask them questions that are already answered by reading their ad

His location says New York City. I think that leads one to believe he is located in Manhattan. But New York is a big city. Asking for a more specific location (like UES, UWS, Chelsea or Midtown West) should not be a problem.

I always ask for a more specific location before I commit. Most responses are pleasant. Occasionally someone is offended by the question. I move on...

His location says New York City. I think that leads one to believe he is located in Manhattan. But New York is a big city. Asking for a more specific location (like UES, UWS, Chelsea or Midtown West) should not be a problem.

I always ask for a more specific location before I commit. Most responses are pleasant. Occasionally someone is offended by the question. I move on...

Actually, this is a usability issue with RentMasseur. While it says New York City under location, going to the Map Me button under Contact shows him on West 29th between 5th and 6th Aves.

Still no excuse for rudeness. He's off my wish list.

No excuse for such a response. I'm cured.

Actually his profile has a "click to map me" and that gives you the specific location

Still no excuse for rudeness tho, and he is not exactly winning people over with his charm

Actually his profile has a "click to map me" and that gives you the specific location

Still no excuse for rudeness tho, and he is not exactly winning people over with his charm

True, it does. But I have found that those "map me" maps are sometimes inaccurate. I always ask just to be sure.

From all your feedback with your interactions with him, he sounds like an asshole. I don't care HOW gorgeous or hot someone is. Behavior like he is showing us can turn the most beautiful guy ugly in my eyes. There is NO excuse for treating others with such disrespect and callousness. From the forum members experiences in contacting him, he sounds like he is conceited and arrogant, probably because he feels he is so good looking he can get away with it. I can only imagine what a nightmare he might be in booking a session with and having him show up and perform a massage. Just contacting him already sounds draining. There are PLENTY of other hot, good looking masseurs out there who are friendly and have social skills. Let's give THEM our business.

From all your feedback with your interactions with him, he sounds like an asshole. I don't care HOW gorgeous or hot someone is. Behavior like he is showing us can turn the most beautiful guy ugly in my eyes. There is NO excuse for treating others with such disrespect and callousness. From the forum members experiences in contacting him, he sounds like he is conceited and arrogant, probably because he feels he is so good looking he can get away with it. I can only imagine what a nightmare he might be in booking a session with and having him show up and perform a massage. Just contacting him already sounds draining. There are PLENTY of other hot, good looking masseurs out there who are friendly and have social skills. Let's give THEM our business.

BRAVO!

https://rentmasseur.com/Harris_Asianstud

Anyone have any experience with him? I hope so. Looks too good to be true!

I had the same reaction that most seem to have had with Harris. I sent him a nice text introducing myself and inquired about an appointment and he sent back a nasty text. I was really surprised and just didn't respond back. Beautiful guy outside not so sure about inside

I had the same reaction that most seem to have had with Harris. I sent him a nice text introducing myself and inquired about an appointment and he sent back a nasty text. I was really surprised and just didn't respond back. Beautiful guy outside not so sure about inside

th?id=OIP.iU3_MPjVGlk4nktTgG_9HgDwEs&w=163&h=198&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=2&pid=1.7

Archived