Lucas Strom 411

tonyb
This topic is 2261 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From the essay portion of the rentmen.com reviews:

"His pictures do not reflect what he looks like in person at all. It's clearly him, but he is definitely older than 21, he has aged quite a bit from the videos (from obvious steroid use) and there is proof of his age. He was 21 in his Corbin Fisher videos 2 years ago.

He was clearly not open to a BF experience, very much straight, although he was nice."

"Hygiene was a problem. Tried to raise agreed price when arrived."

Note that Corbin Fisher has him at 5'8" 200 pounds. Maybe there was some HGH in those steroids? And his dick has grown from 6.5" at Corbin Fisher.

• 7 months later...

He is also Blake from Str8Chaser, which may be a good example of his deteriorating looks, and the ravages of steroid use. His skin is heavily worn, and his body is covered in scars and acne. His bulk doesn't look muscular in the hot way, but rather unhealthy and uncomfortable. Buyer definitely beware on this one.

His body looked big and muscular in str8chaser video. I did get an impression (this is only an impression so please don't get on me), that his face had a meth addict look to it. His ad includes pnp so I may be onto something. Has that skin scab/acne look so many meth heads get. It's amazing they can still have excellent bodies knowing a few bb'ers that had huge drug problems yet looked amazing

• 1 month later...