massage for bottoms

Toddbb
This topic is 933 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm curious, in the instances of a guy topping a client, was there a signal sent that this would be ok, or was it actually discussed?

In my case it has happened like 3 times. And they've said "do you have condoms... do you want to top me..." but it happens during the session. I have never discussed this before hand. Even with masseurs I've topped before, I never assume it'll be a recurring thing, or all the time.

I had one very special experience. I met a masseur. His rates was at the very low end, though he said I would have a happy ending, I didn't expect more.

When he almost finished my back, he focused on my butt, and began to rim me. I got excited, and moaned. I guess he got the signal, so he crawled on the table and fucked me.

After I turned over, he also put a condom on my cock and rode on me till I came.

That was a pleasant surprise, I don't know If he did so with all clients, but I couldn't contact him any more when I wanted to go to him again. His ad also disappeared.

I had one very special experience. I met a masseur. His rates was at the very low end, though he said I would have a happy ending, I didn't expect more.

When he almost finished my back, he focused on my butt, and began to rim me. I got excited, and moaned. I guess he got the signal, so he crawled on the table and fucked me.

After I turned over, he also put a condom on my cock and rode on me till I came.

That was a pleasant surprise, I don't know If he did so with all clients, but I couldn't contact him any more when I wanted to go to him again. His ad also disappeared.

During the whole massage, we didn't discuss at all, all things happened naturally.

I'm curious, in the instances of a guy topping a client, was there a signal sent that this would be ok, or was it actually discussed?

It went like this: more and more mutual touching, then I am sucking him, then he is fingering me, then he climbs on the table rubbing his body against me, then kissing me, Then I open wide, then his cock is touching my ass, while I basically never stop moaning of pleasure all the way through, so he knows I have not objection to going further.

The only words were when he was too close to be safe, I said "Condoms! here!" (reach out for my bag) "Put this on.", and that was it.

'Anthony Breioc' is amazing. He is a very strong guy who gives a very thorough massage. AND he loves ass. He loves touching it, teasing it, playing with it. He is unsatiable about ass. Haven't seen his ad in a while though. Maybe he retired.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...