411 on Teen Wolf in San Diego

InterestingGuy
This topic is 1873 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Met him a couple of times. He's a very sweet and charismatic kid. Laughs easily. I like him a lot. But is true what others are saying... he is not vers, he's a top, but he does enjoy being rimmed. I've only hired him as a masseur, but we enjoy each other more than just a massage. With me it was just a one flat rate. He goes to my place. I'd hire him again... just to spend time with him and enjoy his company ;-)

Met him a couple of times. He's a very sweet and charismatic kid. Laughs easily. I like him a lot. But is true what others are saying... he is not vers, he's a top, but he does enjoy being rimmed. I've only hired him as a masseur, but we enjoy each other more than just a massage. With me it was just a one flat rate. He goes to my place. I'd hire him again... just to spend time with him and enjoy his company ;-)