MOVED TO NYC!

Cyd_StVincent
This topic is 2525 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys!

After living in rural ass Tennessee for a while I decided to take my butt to New York City and try out life in a completely opposite environment. I'm super excited to live here especially because I meet so many deeply interesting, brilliant carnally and mentally men in this town. I can't wait to meet a few of you and hope I can provide you new experiences in the town that provides everything ;)

I also debuted my new website - check it out if you get the chance

www.cydstvincent.com

DAxmiWCVYAA5o0h.jpg:large

Hi guys!

After living in rural ass Tennessee for a while I decided to take my butt to New York City and try out life in a completely opposite environment. I'm super excited to live here especially because I meet so many deeply interesting, brilliant carnally and mentally men in this town. I can't wait to meet a few of you and hope I can provide you new experiences in the town that provides everything ;)

Cyd, your link to your ad on Rentmen has a t at the end of rentmen and took me to a site that my security program identified as dangerous.

Hi guys!

www.cydstvincent.com

Terrific site Cyd ! Very polished and professional and I love the intro video.

Congratulations and good luck in the big city!

Don't forget about us country folk down here. ;)

Hi guys!

www.cydstvincent.com

DAxmiWCVYAA5o0h.jpg:large

Bravo Cyd. I agree with the above comments. Your site is well done and easy to navigate. Good luck in NYC!!

Cyd, your link to your ad on Rentmen has a t at the end of rentmen and took me to a site that my security program identified as dangerous.

But you do need to fix the rentmen link. I had the same problem that mike Carey had.

@bigvalboy @Kevin Slater @Pepper Young @MartyB @nynakedtop - thank you so much for your feedback on my website and well wishings for my move! When I decided to make a website I thought it was gonna end up looking like a geocities page but it isn't that hard any more!

@Keith30309 - Never gonna forget about you ;) Thank you always for your guidance

Archived