Prostate Massage Is Good For Our Health

HornyRetiree
This topic is 2542 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yesterday I went to the masseur I use for my regular prostate massage! This was the best session yet. I attribute this to his becoming more familiar with my body as I keep returning as a regular client . The non-prostate portion of the massage was MUCH better.

I go for an hour -- 20 minutes on each side with natural sensuous components so I was making precum when we moved to the last 20 minutes of prostate massage.

During this portion the precum really flows --- and at the very end I have a full ejaculation.

It's hard to describe the positive physical feeling I feel afterwards but it lasts for more than a week. My core (root chakra) feels free and open.

As has been discussed before - many masseurs will NOT do this -- all you can do is ask and I suggest you approach it from the perspective of health maintenance.

It is easy to google the benefits of prostate massage if you want discussion points as you search for a masseur willing to massage yours.

Is there any key questions to ask of a pro to know if they really do know how to do a proper prostate massage, vs. some guy just faking it, before spending the money?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm - it is pretty simple to massage the prostate - just need someone willing to do it. They may wish to wear a glove - that is fine w/ me - I have had it both gloved and bare digit -

it is usually part of a regular massage -- i have had many masseurs give relatively brief prostate massages as part of the HE - My current go to masseur for this allows 1/3 of the session to work my prostate - longer than most of his clients want -- most want it as part of the HE

Hmmmmmmmmmmm - it is pretty simple to massage the prostate - just need someone willing to do it. They may wish to wear a glove - that is fine w/ me - I have had it both gloved and bare digit -

it is usually part of a regular massage -- i have had many masseurs give relatively brief prostate massages as part of the HE - My current go to masseur for this allows 1/3 of the session to work my prostate - longer than most of his clients want -- most want it as part of the HE

It might not be simple. I tried a few times, but never felt happy, only painful.

hmmmmmmmmmm -- painful to have something - finger?? in our ass? or painful when your prostate was massages????

When they put their fingers in my ass, I felt painful, I guess it was not from my prostate. I think they didn't know prostate massage.

When they put their fingers in my ass, I felt painful, I guess it was not from my prostate. I think they didn't know prostate massage.

not to get to personal but have you had things larger than a finger in your ass -- has a Dr. ever checked your prostate during an exam???? He won't "massage" it but he goes in and feels it for size and texture etc.. and usually a little precum results

not to get to personal but have you had things larger than a finger in your ass -- has a Dr. ever checked your prostate during an exam???? He won't ?"massage" it but he goes in and feels it for size and texture etc.. and usually a little precum results

Yes, I had. I got fucked without pain and the cock is definitely bigger than a finger.

I also had doctors check my prostate. I didn't feel painful either.

That's why I think they aren't good at prostate massage - they think stronger stimulation is always better.

Yes, I had. I got fucked without pain and the cock is definitely bigger than a finger.

I also had doctors check my prostate. I didn't feel painful either.

That's why I think they aren't good at prostate massage - they think stronger stimulation is always better.

aaaaaaaaaaaah then they were being too rough! That is too bad.. a gentle connection and massaging will make the precum flow -- no need to be rough and brutal!!! You need to find a cock with a slight upward curve and have him fuck you on our back with legs up so that curve massages your prostate:)

aaaaaaaaaaaah then they were being too rough! That is too bad.. a gentle connection and massaging will make the precum flow -- no need to be rough and brutal!!! You need to find a cock with a slight upward curve and have him fuck you on our back with legs up so that curve massages your prostate:)

Thanks for suggestion!

Archived