Does cum ever get stuck in your throat?

SuenosAmor
This topic is 2528 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't know how a liquid can get stuck in one's throat but I do know that it leaves a long lingering aftertaste that makes one want a whole lot more cum. Getting only one mouthful of cum is like eating only one potato chip.

I don't know how a liquid can get stuck in one's throat but I do know that it leaves a long lingering aftertaste that makes one want a whole lot more cum. Getting only one mouthful of cum is like eating only one potato chip.

My problem is that I tend to give two bags of chips. I always jack off before an appointment. My masseur is still shocked at how much I produce during my HE, even after unloading before meeting him. I feel bad for spraying all over :D

I have found two very different situations. The first is where my partner unloads but without a blast of cum. My mouth fills up and like @nyc guy says, it is a liquid and easy to swallow. The second situation is where the partner cums in a blast and a stream (sometimes several streams) hit the back of my throat with pressure engaging my gag reflex. An old geisha girl trick is to have the tip of a blasting partner's penis positioned under your tongue so you do not get the full force of the stream of cum. My reading of comments in this forum lead me to believe that some guys deep throat or seemingly swallow the penis and the cum is deposited directly in the throat. Unfortunately I have never been able to master this technique.

My problem is that I tend to give two bags of chips. I always jack off before an appointment. My masseur is still shocked at how much I produce during my HE, even after unloading before meeting him. I feel bad for spraying all over :D

Im pretty certain theres a significant audience for mega volume.

Maybe you should investigate the web, cam sites, etc. If its that voluminous, you could finance your massages.

I sometimes have this problem, and by "stuck in my throat" I don't mean like something solid would get stuck. I mean that the viscous cum won't go down when I swallow, nor come up when I try to clear my throat. I just hangs there at the back of my throat, causing me to go through paroxysms of repeated swallowing and clearing in an effort to move it up or down. This especially happens when the guy gives me a load that is very thick and sticky.

I don't like the taste of cum. The texture makes me gag. Don't really even like the smell. Am I a lost soul here, bound for hell?

It's definitely not for everyone. I've had a lot of guys spit me out afterwards. Cum can be sweetened up if guy incorporates pineapple juice and berries into his diet. Cum is still going to be cum, but what a guy eats does make a difference in the taste.

You need to suck another dick and swallow new come to push the previous one in. Continuous the process until your throat is clean. Same dick can work. :D

http://25.media.tumblr.com/f3c18ef531004464b5f8fc757d24dcce/tumblr_mm6innfLFD1rk74yho1_250.gif[/QUOT

I knew I could count on you for the answer! Vous etes brilliante!

Archived