Ryan Steel

Funcompany
This topic is 2444 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If by chance you're a fellow Angeleno and you happened to miss his Rentman Of the Day status today (more good hustle from this guy, often coordinating travel with RMOtD), per @Funcompany's post RS is in the City Of Angels now through Saturday the morning of the 17th.

Brawny, beautiful, professional (refreshing the way he stays in touch/is responsive). Father's Day is this Sunday, gents. In the words of Toby Keith, "Who's Your Daddy?" :)

https://rentmen.com/RyanSteel

(P.S. - Since I get incredulously asked sometimes: Yes, the avatar photo is me. Peep the link in my sig for more if so inclined.)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, as a member of "Dumbledore's Army," I'm here to post word of "Harry's" latest travel throughout the wizarding world:

My kinda "circuit party" . . .

RS travel

June 21-26: Washington, D.C.

June 26-July 3: NYC

July 3-July 10: "Vegas, baby, Vegas."

Thanks again for a smokin' good time last Wednesday night, [uSER=12007]@Ryan Steel[/uSER]. I've shown that kinda good time to many of my clients, but it's been awhile since I was shown such a great time by a guy I hired. C'mon, August! LOL.

• 3 weeks later...

Tarnation!! I may have blown an opportunity. I had emailed with Ryan and he suggested Vegas during the second week of July and said he would give me a heads up. Now it looks like he was there earlier. :( Must have gotten our wires crossed. But it appears he gets back there rather often. I'm hoping he won't think I'm just a looky-Lou by emailing back and forth with him. He's hot and get's my muscle-worship juices flowing.

From the many replies about him in this forum, past, present, and deleted... it appears he will do more with the client depending on how comfortable he is with the client. He may also have been more open to do things when he first started out. However, that is a thing of the past. He may be willing to go further than whatever form of muscle worship he does (it can take many forms). It has been suggested that his rates are a la carte.

WIth all that said, the best thing to do is contact him and find out. His regulars may be vague about what he will or won't do at his request. He is a member of the forum, although he rarely posts... or just contact him through his rm ad.

• 2 weeks later...

Ryan is available in L.A. until Saturday, July 29.

He'll be available in Vegas Saturday and Sunday, July 29/30.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ryan, who is getting ready for a show and is currently crazy shredded will be in:

DC---Sept. 22-27

LA---Sept. 27-Oct. 5

Miami---Oct. 5-9

NYC---Oct. 9---27

He sent me a photo from today. If you like vascular and would like to see it PM me and include your email address and I'll send it to you.

Archived