411 on ancienindianrub in Chicago

whatahoot8
This topic is 2526 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

assuming that means nothing sensual or HE?

That is a correct assumption, at least based on my experience.

He spent a lot of time with his whole body (he wore shorts) on top of my back. I told him that I had back issues, but he still put a lot of weight on my back. I was actually in pain the next day.

That is a correct assumption, at least based on my experience.

He spent a lot of time with his whole body (he wore shorts) on top of my back. I told him that I had back issues, but he still put a lot of weight on my back. I was actually in pain the next day.

sorry to hear that, he is very much my type......

Nice guy but the focus, at least with me, was strictly therapeutic, even during the final body scrub in the shower. At one point, he walked on my back and the stretching exercises were well beyond the point where they become painful. I'd be surprised to hear that someone had a sensual experience. Interesting if you are into exploring various purely therapeutic approaches but it was a no-repeat for me.

Nice guy but the focus, at least with me, was strictly therapeutic, even during the final body scrub in the shower. At one point, he walked on my back and the stretching exercises were well beyond the point where they become painful. I'd be surprised to hear that someone had a sensual experience. Interesting if you are into exploring various purely therapeutic approaches but it was a no-repeat for me.

Ditto

I was curious and pretty darn sore so I scheduled a session. He was polite, professional, and sexy, too. The session started with me in a chair, and he poured oil on the top of my head. He then proceeded to tap my head like a bongo drum for about 5 minutes; no, I am not kidding. Yes, he really did this, and no, it was not pleasurable. This was followed by my lying on the bed prone while he squatted on my back with the full weight of his body. At first, I thought this would last only a minute or two, but this lasted for most of the duration of the session. Yes, he kept his shorts on for this part and moved his butt and full body weight on my back a few times. At times, I wondered if I could breathe I was so uncomfortable, and I did develop new back pain over the ensuing days in the areas he sat on. I did not need more back pain; actually, I wanted to relieve the pain I had. Following this, the session became a little more interactive. Will I call him again? Nope. This is not to say he was not polite and professional as he way, but I developed more pain after the session that I had before it!

Archived