411 on these Dallas guys

TXDav
This topic is 2272 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've read about and booked some of the regularly recommended Dallas guys, but I'm not finding much info on these guys. Does anyone have any experience with them? I'm interested to know if is it more on the heal side or more on the relax side, therapeutic or playful.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/jdh1099.shtml

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/travis7698.shtml

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/alphadogmassage.shtml

Thanks!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the 1st guy once. Wasn't bad but haven't (and probably won't) repeat. Was nude and HE but got straight vibe and for the $$ better options.

Saw Eli (3rd guy) about 6 weeks ago. Did 90 mins which was a good deal at $120. Was nude and good massage. HE and showered together afterwards. Will probably do again at some point. Was good conversation. Good body. Again I have others I like more but don't regret giving him a try.

Saw the 1st guy once. Wasn't bad but haven't (and probably won't) repeat. Was nude and HE but got straight vibe and for the $$ better options.

Saw Eli (3rd guy) about 6 weeks ago. Did 90 mins which was a good deal at $120. Was nude and good massage. HE and showered together afterwards. Will probably do again at some point. Was good conversation. Good body. Again I have others I like more but don't regret giving him a try.

Thanks for the info. You're confirming what I've heard from other sources. Appreciate the insight.

First guy was quite mechanical.... wierd situation too ....went in for the massage..... and during the middle his roommate came home and was on the phone talked for 10-15 minutes loudly out in the living room... odd and distracting. He's very hands off and mechanical with the HE ..... no mutual touch and no nudity . Wouldn't repeat

Avoid #1. The only reason I gave him a try is that his location is good for me. Very unprofessional. Scheduling was a nightmare. Once I finally got to his place I wanted to leave. It smelled like dirty dogs. His bathroom was filthy. The massage was terrible. He asked if I wanted a HE - and I said no, I just wanted out of there

I booked with Eli this week. Nice guy. Decent setup. I booked a 90 min massage. Eli gives a great therapeutic/sports massage. While both of us were nude, there was not much of a sensual element to it. Very mechanical HE that was a bit rushed on his part when the massage was done. If you are looking for a therapeutic massage - Eli is your guy - if you want more sensual - I would book somewhere else.

I booked with Eli this week. Nice guy. Decent setup. I booked a 90 min massage. Eli gives a great therapeutic/sports massage. While both of us were nude, there was not much of a sensual element to it. Very mechanical HE that was a bit rushed on his part when the massage was done. If you are looking for a therapeutic massage - Eli is your guy - if you want more sensual - I would book somewhere else.

Same experience with Eli here. Probably won't book again.

The Travis linked above has pictures of someone that isn't him on his profile. He's a super nice guy but no massage skills, not in great shape and uses fake pics. Hard pass from me.

Does he at least look like the pics? Why would someone even do that? It seems like a good way to guarantee no returning clients.

I had a similar disappointing experience with Travis. Aside from him rescheduling and then being late to our appointment, I was further surprised to discover he was using someone else's pictures and that he does not know how to massage. He even admitted at the beginning of the session that he was not trained and was very mechanical with his few movements. He also scheduled me for 90 minutes and included my 30 minute wait time for him as part of that. I barely received a 60 minute session.

I had a similar disappointing experience with Travis. Aside from him rescheduling and then being late to our appointment, I was further surprised to discover he was using someone else's pictures and that he does not know how to massage. He even admitted at the beginning of the session that he was not trained and was very mechanical with his few movements. He also scheduled me for 90 minutes and included my 30 minute wait time for him as part of that. I barely received a 60 minute session.

Did he compensate you by some extras?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/travis7698.shtml

Any comments on this one? He looks interesting but very little info. I know he's not the Dallas Travis that has already been discussed here.

Thanks,

I saw this Travis recently and these pictures are not of him. He also was late to the appointment, and the massage was terrible. I believe he, as well as Jeff(the first guy linked above), are straight guys just exploiting gay men for money. I saw Jeff the same week as Travis and the experience was also bad. Filthy apartment, mechanical massage.

First guy was quite mechanical.... wierd situation too ....went in for the massage..... and during the middle his roommate came home and was on the phone talked for 10-15 minutes loudly out in the living room... odd and distracting. He's very hands off and mechanical with the HE ..... no mutual touch and no nudity . Wouldn't repeat

I agree. Very mechanical. He was nude but there was no touching allowed. He wore medical type gloves for the massage, which was odd. He did give HE but it was rushed and he didn't have any skill. My own hand feels better!

His roommate was on the couch when I walked in. The apartment had a musty dog smell. Won't return.

• 2 weeks later...