411 on Fabio Giovannini

Epigonos
This topic is 2042 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys I will be in London the middle of August and am looking for a guy to share lunch or dinner and then a couple of hours of play time. Have been trying to find a British guy but haven't had much luck. I am now SERIOUSLY considering this guy -- https://rentmen.com/FabioGiovannini. Anybody have and first hand (body) information regarding him. Thanks.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I will be in London the middle of August and am looking for a guy to share lunch or dinner and then a couple of hours of play time. Have been trying to find a British guy but haven't had much luck. I am now SERIOUSLY considering this guy -- https://rentmen.com/FabioGiovannini. Anybody have and first hand (body) information regarding him. Thanks.

On his profile, he is in London till 23th Jun.

The London selection is overwhelming. Wish I was going.

I have a biz trip into London @ the end of the month but my office still might change my exact dates there around a bit so I have not yet contacted 1 guy I have my eye on for this trip. I prefer to wait to contact until I have a firm date to approach him with that I'll likely not need to change.....just yesterday the office added a couple days in Moscow to my "itinerary" which looks like for after London but again, still subject to change.....when I found out about Moscow - looking at the RM Moscow ads - at least half look like fakes !!!....& 1 hot (& real) guy from a trip there a couple years ago ain't around there anymore - I know from elsewhere that he left Russia for California (& got married & removed himself from consideration there).

I have a biz trip into London @ the end of the month but my office still might change my exact dates there around a bit so I have not yet contacted 1 guy I have my eye on for this trip. I prefer to wait to contact until I have a firm date to approach him with that I'll likely not need to change.....just yesterday the office added a couple days in Moscow to my "itinerary" which looks like for after London but again, still subject to change.....when I found out about Moscow - looking at the RM Moscow ads - at least half look like fakes !!!....& 1 hot (& real) guy from a trip there a couple years ago ain't around there anymore - I know from elsewhere that he left Russia for California (& got married & removed himself from consideration there).

Who are your top picks for London?

Yea I read his travel plans but I am hoping that he actually lives in London and is just planning a trip home during that time period and will be back in London in August. I emailed him inquiring about his schedule and will wait and see if and how he responds.

Well he isn't slow to respond. He just answered and stated that he will likely be in London the middle of August. He also suggested that we keep in touch.

He obviously is bright and has a sense of humor. I suggested that we have lunch or dinner together before enjoying some play time. He remarked that if we were to eat at his place it would have to be a protein shake, grilled chicken and water he then added a haha. I responded by stating that I would definitely prefer a restaurant. English is definitely NOT his native language but he communicates well. I may have found a winner.

• 1 month later...

Hi Epigonos -

My recommendation to you would be to RUN TO THIS MAN! He is a real gem. As a person, he is engaging, warm, friendly, and incredibly intelligent! He is the sweetest guy you could ever imagine!!!! Down to earth and one-of-a-kind.

Physically, he is - put simply - stunning. I like big muscular men and he fits that description ... To. A. "T" His muscles are large and firm and is a real, honest, to goodness hunk.

I was in London before and after a conference in Wales. I was super nervous about meeting with someone because at that time I hadn't. I reached out to him - with butterflies in my stomach. I kept debating back and forth whether or not to reach out to him. In the end, I did so at the very last minute, right before heading to Wales for my conference. He was so communicative and responsive and accommodating! We met and I had an unbelievable time with him. It was a fantasy come true.

Afterwards, we chatted for a while and then I left filled with dreams.

I contacted him when I returned to London the night before leaving to come home for a second session. The second was even more incredible than the first.

I wish that I lived closer, I would love to spend more time with him. If he has any one special in his life that person is incredibly fortunate!

I could not recommend him any higher. Best experience.

Edited by torvc

@Epigonos - oh no! His response (or lack of response) is incredibly disappointing! I am so terribly sorry about that. I do know that when I first met with him he had a "no kissing policy" which I respected. During our second meeting he initiated kissing which, I immediately inquired about. He said that he doesn't like to guarantee kissing because of hygiene issues but is open to it after he feels comfortable with a guy. Regardless, what is disappointing for me right now is his silence. I hope that is simply reflective of him being busy. Nonetheless. Please keep us posted. These sorts of things are important. My sincere apologies.

Hey torvc there is absolutely NO need for you to apologize. If he has chosen to break off communication it is certainly NOT your fault. I really appreciate the fact that when I asked for information you were willing to step up to the plate - thank you.

• 1 month later...

I see Fabio's going to be in the U.S. from Sept. 29 - Oct. 31

Sep 29 - Oct 09 Washington, DC

Oct 10 - Oct 20 Chicago, IL

Oct 20 - Oct 31 New York City, NY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...