Super Men's Spa NYC

Jose Anmo
This topic is 827 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been something of a regular at Super Men's since late last year and have seen at least five different guys (that I can remember off hand). Have had a couple mediocre experiences, but many more that were fully satisfying.

That said: it looks like their promotions have all ended, which means massages and table showers are now full price.

When you factor in tip, that is a lot to shell out for what is a solid but not exceptional experience. The facilities are very nice and well maintained, the masseurs are ethnically diverse and almost uniformly handsome and fit. But massage quality itself is the piece that makes me skeptical about the price. To be charging that much, I would think they would have to up their technical game.

Unless they can get away with it by compensating with more and more "extras"? Who knows.

I fully agree....have had similar experiences here....NOW very costly and NOT RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!

Whats the price for a massage now. It was $85 last month before tip and was mediocre

Whats the price for a massage now. It was $85 last month before tip and was mediocre

Price is still 85 I think but with tips we are talkiing 140+ and all this for a mediocre massage at best....stay away

It's supply and demand. When they figure out there's less people going and lots of masseurs on staff are twiddling their thumbs, they'll drop their price again. NY real estate leases are high. The business owners are the ones pocketing the money, not the masseurs. Meanwhile, there are other venues to go to...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/11/2017 at 10:39 AM, diehard_002 said:

Any of these guys remove their underwear and allow touching/fondling ?

Private message me if not appropriate to respond in an open forum.

Thanks

Did you ever get a response to this? PM if necessary 

On 4/27/2021 at 11:25 PM, handiacefailure said:

Is Supermens open now? And is Diego still there if they are open?

Have you gotten a response to this ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...