Super Men's Spa NYC

Jose Anmo
This topic is 828 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was in for a massage and I forgot the guys name. Was just ok.

When I left I saw two very hot guys behind the counter. One was Latin named Marcos. Does he give massages? I should have asked. He was very very sexy. The other had an Eastern European name. Muscular and blond. Very hot. Don't recall the name. Need to go back.

Any issues using a credit card there? Someone on yelp complained they wouldn't take his credit card even though they had a machine

They take credit cards, but they charge a little bit more. Unfortunately I don't know how much more because I decided to pay cash.

They take credit cards, but they charge a little bit more. Unfortunately I don't know how much more because I decided to pay cash.

Thanks! I can just stop at the ATM before hand. Does anyone know Diegos hours and should I make an appointment? I had a last minute NYC trip come up but should be free all day Saturday and Sunday morning.

Thanks! I can just stop at the ATM before hand. Does anyone know Diegos hours and should I make an appointment? I had a last minute NYC trip come up but should be free all day Saturday and Sunday morning.

Call ahead and make appointment.. to ensure he's your masseur.

Really nice spa and the guys are all good looking. Marcos is stunning. He's from Columbia, tall, lean and muscular. Dima is cute, short and muscular. Samet, hairy, lean and very cute. Unfortunately almost every massage I get there is very mediocre. I would say Samet gives the best massage. Most don't seem to know what they are doing. It's one of the more pricier spas so I actually want a good massage when I go to there.

As far as credit cards go, one time I was able to use it and they charge like $5 more. The next time they wouldn't let me use it. I told the guy if I don't use it then he's getting a shit tip because I don't have enough cash but they didn't seem to care and were adamant about me not using my card. The 3rd time I went back they had an ATM machine inside.

Went there for a massage late afternoon. I asked for Diego but he wasn't working today and they only had one massage guy free. Couldn't understand his name, his English was awful, I think he was from Norway. Blond guy.

There was a cute Asian with really bad broken English working the front desk.

Massage was mediocre at best. There was a shower in the room and I showered before and the massage started out really weird. He dropped my butt and back and was massaging through through the cloth and then put on a bunch of masssage oil, used way too much. When he had me roll over it was pretty quick he played with my nipples and asked if I wanted to cum and gave me a happy ending.

If you want a massage with a happy ending with a cute guy this is a good place. Was $85 plus tip. I handed the massage therapist the tip and it looked like he threw it in a jar under the counter so I wonder if they split tips. If you want a quality massage and don't care about happy endings I would look elsewhere

Went there for a massage late afternoon. I asked for Diego but he wasn't working today and they only had one massage guy free. Couldn't understand his name, his English was awful, I think he was from Norway. Blond guy.

There was a cute Asian with really bad broken English working the front desk.

Massage was mediocre at best. There was a shower in the room and I showered before and the massage started out really weird. He dropped my butt and back and was massaging through through the cloth and then put on a bunch of masssage oil, used way too much. When he had me roll over it was pretty quick he played with my nipples and asked if I wanted to cum and gave me a happy ending.

If you want a massage with a happy ending with a cute guy this is a good place. Was $85 plus tip. I handed the massage therapist the tip and it looked like he threw it in a jar under the counter so I wonder if they split tips. If you want a quality massage and don't care about happy endings I would look elsewhere

I fully agree. This place is a rip-off. Been there 3 times and only one of the massages was ok. The $ 85 fee is too high! I go to the spa at 28 th/ 6th ave where $50 will get you a great massage always with satisfaction at the end.

Had Troy tonight. Really cute asian guy with a great body. Was very nice and personable too. Was sensual right from the get go but he had no technique or rhythm to it. Just kind of rubbing my body wherever over the sheet then under the sheet. I turned over and had the happy ending and then there was 20 minutes left and then the rest of the massage was incredible!! Strong , took his time, had great technique. I was in heaven.

I agree though that this place isn't worth it. Nice place and really cute guys but if I'm going to spend $85 plus tip I want it to be a great massage regardless of there's a HE or not.