Washington DC Massage/Spas

Noah
This topic is 967 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys,

I'm going to be visiting DC this weekend and just wanted to know if anyone has been to any spas in the area that might have cute masseurs and if they offer any extras? I've read on here Deluca and Revive may be options, but appreciate any other comments. Feel free to PM if better.

Thanks!

Hey Noah,

I have also heard that Deluca is the best choice. I had a strictly professional massage with Azziz a few months ago and I can confirm that he is hot. But I dont see him on the Deluca site anymore. If anyone has any other suggestions, I would love a PM also.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I think the extras depend on the person. If there's sexual chemistry/attraction, then it does happen. For me, it's the thrill factor at legit places. But most of the time, it's a therapeutic massage. Some therapists will go to the brink to show you that they might be interested in doing more if you become a regular customer.

• 2 years later...

So had a body scrub and a massage at The Four Seasons in DC yesterday. Had a hot masseur (though he and I had to have our masks on the entire time), and he was very clothed the entire time - like he even had close-toed shoes! Lol.

Nothing happened, unfortunately. Great massage and body scrub, but for the price, I could have done 3 separate sensual/erotic massages.

On 9/13/2021 at 3:54 PM, JoeMendoza said:

So had a body scrub and a massage at The Four Seasons in DC yesterday. Had a hot masseur (though he and I had to have our masks on the entire time), and he was very clothed the entire time - like he even had close-toed shoes! Lol.

Nothing happened, unfortunately. Great massage and body scrub, but for the price, I could have done 3 separate sensual/erotic massages.

Was the sauna/steam room open? I've been wanting to try one of the nice local massage places, but only if the sauna and steam room are open for relaxing after the massage. The MGM National Harbor spa looks amazing, but I think it's still (!) closed

On 9/13/2021 at 3:54 PM, JoeMendoza said:

How was the body scrub? 
I’m long overdue for a full exfoliation. 

10 hours ago, DCdude32 said:

Was the sauna/steam room open?

I did not step into the steam room as I arrived close to appointment time, but I am pretty sure the sauna was open.

6 hours ago, Monarchy79 said:

How was the body scrub? 

Heavenly. I was low-key wishing the masseur just took off all the covers and really got into all my crevices. My fupa, taint, balls, and dick need some good Capitol's C spa too! Lol.