Spa World - Centreville, VA

hanginginne
This topic is 2539 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Never been there, but everything that I have heard is that it's first class. It's a family place...especially weekends and nudity required in the same sex areas. Messing around is frowned upon and the have people looking for activity...although I am sure it happens here and there.

Here is what is written on Squirt.org

Description: Spa World is the largest Asian-style spa resort in the U.S. offering a unique, technologically-enhanced, full-service experience. You pay as you come in. Fees varied depending on use and for using just the pool/sauna. The sauna and pool area are single sex and nudity is required. Open 24 hrs.

Who goes there:

How To Get There: Take 66 west to 53A Sully Road/VA 28-s. Turn left on Old Centerville Road. Turn Right on Braddock Road.

Hours / Best Times: Open 24/7 but later in the afternoon, night is best.

Cruising Info/ Tips: Not everyone there is interested in cruising, but the same-sex sauna, pool area is the best. Make eye contact with guys and you can usually tell who is interested and who is not.

Nudity: Nudity is mandatory the pool, sauna area that is single sex. They will give you a uniform to wear in the unisex areas. Sex is prohibited but you can find a place to play.

Pet Peeves: Families may go here, so be careful. Not everyone is interested in cruising, look for signs for interested guys.

Warnings: Management have been actively going after men caught engaging in inappropriate behavior including permanent expulsion from the establishment and getting local law enforcement involved.

===

From the blog chatter below, you can see that folks try to connect...

===

Cromwell725 5/31/2017 4:06:02 PM Coming on Friday night

hardinnova 5/30/2017 10:27:35 PM Nice small crowd today. Hot black stud was leaving as I was coming in 2:30. That sexy Middle East guy was a hottie

zoomer84 5/30/2017 10:18:12 AM Gonna stop by this afternoon I think

Ryry3377 5/28/2017 4:37:37 PM HMU if you wanna go together?

Abe56 5/28/2017 8:49:59 AM Let me know at what time you are going joer and I will try to be there

Joer82 5/27/2017 7:50:33 PM Was thinking about going Tuesday during the day, anyone interested?

Twizz24 5/27/2017 4:05:02 PM Nice eye candy today

Magnet12 5/25/2017 10:22:11 PM twizz24 what time?

Twizz24 5/25/2017 10:08:21 PM Anyone going Friday?

http://static.squirt.org/photos/cruising/079/070/0000070079/16657870_1024X1024.JPG

http://static.squirt.org/photos/cruising/079/070/0000070079/16657868_1024X1024.JPG

http://static.squirt.org/photos/cruising/079/070/0000070079/16657869_1024X1024.JPG

I often go to Spa World. Separate wet sections for men and women. Very relaxing. I go with another gay guy and a straight male friend. There are gay men there, but I've never seen any action, and would avoid it myself. There are often families there together.

I often go to Spa World. Separate wet sections for men and women. Very relaxing. I go with another gay guy and a straight male friend. There are gay men there, but I've never seen any action, and would avoid it myself. There are often families there together.

I have a friend who goes there and he said the exact same thing. Good place to look at hot naked guys and some even have semi's but not a place for play.

Interesting, "nudity required in the same sex areas". that's not a typo, is it? Years and years ago, there was a local gym chain that alternated men's days and women's days. The one I usually went to had a hot tub in the locker room and most guys went naked; I tried a different club in the chain, and when I got in the tub naked I got a lot of strange looks. A few minutes later, one of the attendants came over and asked "Everybody got their suits on?"

Interesting, "nudity required in the same sex areas". that's not a typo, is it? Years and years ago, there was a local gym chain that alternated men's days and women's days. The one I usually went to had a hot tub in the locker room and most guys went naked; I tried a different club in the chain, and when I got in the tub naked I got a lot of strange looks. A few minutes later, one of the attendants came over and asked "Everybody got their suits on?"

Not a typo but also not necessarily true. It means they don't want you walking around in bathing suits, shorts, etc. But towels are prefectly acceptable. And many places give you robes. But the point is to promote an environment where nudity is acceptable and comfortable.

They did have a couple of scandals in the past where they apparently used a program that got South Koreans in like indentured servants and they had a big thing about banning gay and transgender people a couple of years ago because of the cruising. It's not surprising since a large majority of South Koreans are very devout Baptists and the family who owns it are very religious, so I suspect the staff patrols the areas often for cruising activity.

Spa World is quite nice, I usually get a body scrub a couple times a year there. I never really see any hot guys though.

I've been there several times over the years. Yes, it's a family-friendly place and not a place for cruising. Though I've seen guys have fun with each other under water sometimes, myself included (when it's quiet of course). Otherwise, it's a good place for eye candies and relaxing.

Archived