Nick in LA

Westsideguy
This topic is 1160 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw him several times a few years back and he is a wonderful guy.

Sometimes I gave him a massage with a HE but he wouldn't let me get off if I gave him the massage. (He charged me the same whether he massaged me or I massaged him.)

It's been over 2 years since I've seen him and I thought about seeing him again (now) but I feel bad for him because he had big dreams that never seemed to come true for him.

Bottom line: He is a very sweet guy who gives a wonderful massage.

Jeffla - "But just mutual touch/release, nothing more." Was it mutual release too?

His ad on Masseur Finder -

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/nick.shtml

Nope. I'm pretty sure he's straight. Sweet kid, very kind, really does his best to give a good massage, but he's also very clear that he won't do anything more than release and mutual touch and he sticks to that. Can't blame a guy for trying, but he's very honest and sure of himself in this respect.

I saw him several times a few years back and he is a wonderful guy.

Sometimes I gave him a massage with a HE but he wouldn't let me get off if I gave him the massage. (He charged me the same whether he massaged me or I massaged him.)

It's been over 2 years since I've seen him and I thought about seeing him again (now) but I feel bad for him because he had big dreams that never seemed to come true for him.

Bottom line: He is a very sweet guy who gives a wonderful massage.

Hmm - I never thought about giving him a massage! Maybe I will suggest that next time! hehe

he seems pretty happy go go lucky. don't know if I need to feel bad for him - but i hope whatever his dreams, they come true. he deserves it.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been a regular of Nick's for almost 3 years, and agree he is a very good masseur, sensual+. Having just seen him last week, his look has changed from what you see in the video posted previously. Sunken eyes with circles underneath, pallor and facial scruff.

I hope this is only from partying too much.

I have been a regular of Nick's for almost 3 years, and agree he is a very good masseur, sensual+. Having just seen him last week, his look has changed from what you see in the video posted previously. Sunken eyes with circles underneath, pallor and facial scruff.

I hope this is only from partying too much.

I hope so this town can use up and spit out some very nice people with big dreams.

I asked Nick before posting this. Nick is a great guy and I have had massages from him for many years...and he is a friend. He knows what he is doing and is playful and sensual. And of course his body is beautiful. We stopped the HE years ago, but he is more than happy to go that direction. He won't get off himself, but he does seem to enjoy the whole thing. Nick is one of truest bisexual guys I have met. He loves a beautiful young pretty boy, but beyond that he likes girls or just his own hand haha. Music is his real passion.