411 on this NYC hunk

Kman
This topic is 2562 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He seems fake... Have been trying to figure out too. I tried to FaceTime him and he said he doesn't have FaceTime even though the phone is an iPhone (since talking through iMessage). I remember him advertising last August under a different name and there were a number of negative reviews. So a lot of red flags here. If anyone has any info would be greatly appreciated.. His name is misspelled to... Jason but spelled Jaosn. Just a lot of things not making sense!

Pretty certain he's fake. Was advertising in Miami and I know I read somewhere that there was no "there", there. Apologies to the Trump administration for use of the term. :cool:

It's actually a Gertrude Stein line but I suspect the Trumpets won't understand that it's been in common use for the better part of a century. Or maybe I've just asserted an alternative fact that will transport this post to that other forum on the dark side.

He is hot ... But too much of a risk to take... My big red flag was when he said he has no FaceTime, even though it's an iPhone... So I told him let's do WhatsApp video call... He gave Another excuse why it doesn't work... So finally, asked him to sent a selfie next to a clock or something so that there would be time stamp... He sent me a regular selfie and assured he was real... That's when I sang him a little bed time song... "So long, farewell,auf wiedersehen, good night."

I have no doubt he's a fake.

Would not send selfie and after he quoted 3000 a day I mentioned that's not what his ad stated and he went off the rails.

After mentioning there was already a thread on him with several concerns he again went off stating what a loser site this was and how he was swamped with clients despite any comments here.

PASS

I have no doubt he's a fake.

Would not send selfie and after he quoted 3000 a day I mentioned that's not what his ad stated and he went off the rails.

After mentioning there was already a thread on him with several concerns he again went off stating what a loser site this was and how he was swamped with clients despite any comments here.

PASS

I had all these red flags and even posted them here, and still such an idiot that I went for it...

Archived