Daily Pietro Boselli

LoveNDino

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While this gent is objectively hot, and handsome, he’s just another gay-baiting thirst trap who is only down with the gays for what they can do for his brand. He’s been exposed multiple times for his tweets/retweets on Twitter that can charitably be described as “uniformed” if not blatantly homophobic. He’s showing the body, the VPL for your follows, for your likes to build his brand, that’s it. Time to direct the thirst elsewhere. 

On 2/24/2023 at 8:46 AM, BtmBearDad said:

...He’s been exposed multiple times for his tweets/retweets on Twitter that can charitably be described as “uniformed” if not blatantly homophobic....

What, specifically, has he said?

11 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Why ? 

Do you feel you'd have a chance with Pietro if he were a pipe-smoker ?

Nothing like that at all. This gent is monetising his looks, and specifically targeting gay men - a group which going by his public comments, he holds a very low opinion of. Given this, why would I or any gay man want to help someone like this continue to make money off of us? 

It’s basically an extension of my “shop local” mantra - there’s plenty of hot, out, gay men to thirst over. 

2 hours ago, BtmBearDad said:

Some may very well think that, but I couldn’t possibly comment. 

I think having traditional values doesn't make you "hate gays". So I fail to see the logic of the gay baiting accusation. Lots of celebrities have gay fans but aren't gay themselves.

Edited by pubic_assistance
grammar

• 2 weeks later...