"Ugly Gays" article on body categorization

Jose305
This topic is 2564 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think all of this applies to society in general, not just the gay community

I agree fed. For me, it's even more sad when it comes from someone that is LGBT. No-one in the LGBT community should be telling someone else who they should have as friends/have sex with/date/etc. We should be more sensitive than that.

UOTE="Jose305, post: 1283853, member: 15372"]https://hiskind.com/ugly-gays/

HEY HEY Do Not Care What You Say --- I am FAT and FURRY -- KINKIER THAN DEAD FRED MacMURRAY

I can Eat you and make you my toilet bowl then my boy toy of joy to fuck your hole --- I am NOT every Gay Mans First Choice

---- But there are plenty of men who beg for my big bodacious bear body Rolls ROYCE

= Who Love My Kiss and Need My Kink and are always beggin to take a Drink

--- My Men Friends Be Tall and Tight Young and HUNG who

NEED a Daddy all Night ===

Other are BIG and BURLY - A few Do Drag Like Your Cousin Shirley --

Some are Skinny Like Barney Fife and Ralph Furley - But I a love em all short or tall hung or small twink or Burly!

Cause they be MENs -- Wonderful - Glorious -

Sometimes Uproarious - At Other Times Decorious -- BUT I LOVE MY

MENS!!!

FAT AND FURRY IN A FLURRY BLESSED WITH MENS FROM TWINKS TO READY TO BURY!!!!

BUT I gets my fun and I never run from any man -- with a heart and a smile big as the SUN!

AND MY NAME BE RUFUS AND THAT BE THE TRUFUS!!!!

CAUSE I LOVES MY MENs!!!

_Copywrited Material BearofDistinction)

HEY HEY Do Not Care What You Say --- I am FAT and FURRY -- KINKIER THAN DEAD FRED MacMURRAY

I can Eat you and make you my toilet bowl then my boy toy of joy to fuck your hole --- I am NOT every Gay Mans First

Choice ---- But there are plenty of men who beg for my big bodacious bear body = Who Love My Kiss and Need My Kink and

are always beggin to take a Drink --- My Men Friends Be Tall and Tight Young and HUNG who wanna a Daddy to Play with all

Night

Some are BIG and BURLY - Some are Skinny Like Barney Fife and Ralph Furley - But I a love em all short or tall hung or small

Cause they be MEN -- Wonderful - Glorious - Sometimes Uproarious - At Other Times Decorious -- BUT I LOVE MY MENS!!!

FAT AND FURRY IN A FLURRY BLESSED WITH MENS FROM TWINKS TO READY TO BURY!!!!

BUT I gets my fun and I never run from any man -- with a heart and a smile big as the Sun!

AND MY NAME BE RUFUS AND THAT BE THE TRUFUS!!!!

FABULOUS!!!!!

Archived