BeefCakeHunter

LoveNDino
This topic is 1769 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Find a straight or so called straight guy to give a BJ too who just lays there completely indifferent to the Fag blowing him. HOT. Lol

This is like a cheap bait bus.

I ain't tryin to stir up trouble, but is the gay community now allowed to use the "f" word without consequence just as the black community uses the "n" word?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ain't tryin to stir up trouble, but is the gay community now allowed to use the "f" word without consequence just as the black community uses the "n" word?

I don't know man, I see your point but I think we've earned the right to take back the word and own it. So in the end, I don't mind if another gay guy uses it.

I don't know man, I see your point but I think we've earned the right to take back the word and own it. So in the end, I don't mind if another gay guy uses it.

I do. The history of the terms "fag" and "faggot" has always been derogatory and used in the worst manner toward gay folk.

The folks in the UK did (maybe not so much now) refer to cigarettes as fags, "let's fire up a fag."

Somewhat like, in past history, homosexuals were used as kindling to burn the "witches."

I do. The history of the terms "fag" and "faggot" has always been derogatory and used in the worst manner toward gay folk.

The folks in the UK did (maybe not so much now) refer to cigarettes as fags, "let's fire up a fag."

Somewhat like, in past history, homosexuals were used as kindling to burn the "witches."

I hear you. I'm sorry if I have caused you any offense. I didn't mean to. Peace!

In the UK to this day it's common to hear "fag" being referred to cigarettes! @LoveNDino, you can lite this fag any time you want :rolleyes::p:eek::D;):)

The operative word you should add is "YET" my man... I have a feeling it will happen sooner than later... And Good Grief is right... We should take it private... Or charge for reading our affectionate posts!!!

You're welcome to join me in the private booth anytime my friend.

The British use of 'fag' for a cigarette is unrelated to its American use for a homosexual man. (In fact, the British usage is older than the American one.) So calling a cigarette a fag doesn't carry any allusion to homosexuality, it is in no way homophobic.

On the broader question of the use of the word faggot, I see nothing wrong with the gay community appropriating it. I can understand some gay men being uncomfortable with its use because of its history as a term of abuse, but I'm not one of them.

Edited by mike carey

The British use of 'fag' for a cigarette is unrelated to its American use for a homoisexual man. (In fact, the British usage is older than the American one.) So calling a cigarette a fag doesn't carry any allusion to homosexuality, it is in no way homophobic.

On the broader question of the use of the word faggot, I see nothing wrong with the gay community appropriating it. I can understand some gay men being uncomfortable with its use becasue of its history as a term of abuse, but I'm not one of them.

Yep. I'm pretty neutral about it as well. I sometimes use it to highlight certain stereotypical or ghetto behavior. That or just for some humor.

I had this guy on Grindr call me a Faggot recently. First time I've ever been called a Fag and it was by another gay guy. Go figure. Lol

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4ZLDGydVUik/VPQ_J3lkqaI/AAAAAAAAKvw/EoHdicD_vOE/s1600/old%2Bcover.jpg

Edited by caliguy

Yep. I'm pretty neutral about it as well. I sometimes use it to highlight certain stereotypical or ghetto behavior. That or just for some humor.

I had this guy on Grindr call me a Faggot recently. First time I've ever been called a Fag and it was by another gay guy. Go figure. Lol

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4ZLDGydVUik/VPQ_J3lkqaI/AAAAAAAAKvw/EoHdicD_vOE/s1600/old%2Bcover.jpg

Isn't it fascinating how a thread about a gay-for-pay website can mutate into a mostly fascinating conversation about the F word? I love it! You're all great!