New in LA?

PaulM
This topic is 2416 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Definitely a cutie. He looks familiar though. Humm? I'm a little suspicious but don't know why. His rates seem ok. My biggest reservation is whether or not those new on the scene have a track record of giving the full time and skill for what they charge. Too many experiences with kids like this trying to make a quick dollar and trading on their looks not their massage skill. It seems that is part of the game (and it does wind up being a game with some).

Definitely a cutie. He looks familiar though. Humm? I'm a little suspicious but don't know why. His rates seem ok. My biggest reservation is whether or not those new on the scene have a track record of giving the full time and skill for what they charge. Too many experiences with kids like this trying to make a quick dollar and trading on their looks not their massage skill. It seems that is part of the game (and it does wind up being a game with some).

Preach!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Does legit and professional means no nude, no HE? I wonder...

-------------------------------------------------------------

The session is for your deep relaxation and stress reduction , full body deep tissue / sport /reflexology massage on a deluxe table .

Experience MASSAGE THERAPY over your legs , tighs, low back and gluteus .

DEEP MASSAGE on your arms shoulders and full back . REFLEXOLOGY feed and hands .

Using organic Biotone massage cream and organic oils .

Coconut oil by request only

3 years experience full time massage in SAN DIEGO . OC and recently LA City . WELL TRAINED .

-- 1 hour (60 minutes ) $110

-- 1 hour and a haft (90'minutes) $150

( warm towels , coconut oil, etc ...)

Straight, gay, BI, military , married , couples , ALL WELCOME .

** I value your money and your time , every massage I offer is LEGIT And PROFESSIONAL

I am a NEW member on MASSUERFINDER which means no reviews yet

Does legit and professional means no nude, no HE? I wonder...

-------------------------------------------------------------

The session is for your deep relaxation and stress reduction , full body deep tissue / sport /reflexology massage on a deluxe table .

Experience MASSAGE THERAPY over your legs , tighs, low back and gluteus .

DEEP MASSAGE on your arms shoulders and full back . REFLEXOLOGY feed and hands .

Using organic Biotone massage cream and organic oils .

Coconut oil by request only

3 years experience full time massage in SAN DIEGO . OC and recently LA City . WELL TRAINED .

-- 1 hour (60 minutes ) $110

-- 1 hour and a haft (90'minutes) $150

( warm towels , coconut oil, etc ...)

Straight, gay, BI, military , married , couples , ALL WELCOME .

** I value your money and your time , every massage I offer is LEGIT And PROFESSIONAL

I am a NEW member on MASSUERFINDER which means no reviews yet

the 90 min rate seems reasonable for a legit professional massage...maybe over time??

• 2 months later...

I gave Troy a try and he was all right, but I doubt I will return. Nice guy, gained a few pounds, still fit, but not as toned as the pictures. His prices are for the legit massage and he goes sensual for $150 for the 60 minute time frame. I opted for the "professional massage" (his words) just to see what his skills were. They were decent, did not go as deep as I would like. He asked where I was having problems and I indicated where, but as the massage went on, he didn't necessarily address those areas with extra attention. That's fine, but why bother to ask then? He only massaged my back side on the table and from time to time he stepped away to answer texts I suppose because I heard an occasional tone and texting sounds which annoyed me. He did sit me up after working on my back and kind of pushed on my back from the front. Kind of grazed up against his shirtless body and his dick. I got a little aroused and almost opted for the upgrade. I'm sure he would have gone there for the extra cash, but I felt the texting during the massage was not worth paying him more for a few minutes worth of fun. Overall he was nice, but the professionalism was kind of lacking that I wouldn't return. I want to be the focus during the time I'm paying, so stepping away to answer texts is not my idea of a good massage. Bummer, but that's how it unfolded.

• 2 months later...
I gave him a try and he was all right, but I doubt I will return. Nice guy, gained a few pounds, still fit, but not as toned as the pictures. His prices are for the legit massage and he goes sensual for $150 for the 60 minute timeframe. I opted for the "professional massage" (his words) just to see what his skills were. They were decent, did not go as deep as I would like. He asked where I was having problems and I indicated where, but as the massage went on, he didn't necessarily address those areas extra attention. That's fine, but why bother to ask then? He only massaged my back side on the table and from time to time he stepped away to answer texts I suppose because I heard an occasional tone and texting sounds which annoyed me. He did sit me up after working on my back and kind of pushed on my back from the front. Kind of grazed up against his shirtless body and his dick. I got a little aroused and almost opted for the upgrade. I'm sure he would have gone there for the extra cash, but I felt the texting during the massage was not worth paying him more for a few minutes worth of fun. Overall he was nice, but the professionalism was kind of lacking that I wouldn't return. I want to be the focus during the time I'm paying, so stepping away to answer texts is not my idea of a good massage. Bummer, but that's how it unfolded.

Thanks for sharing... he's visiting San Diego again... I'll pass.

Archived