Is Philly DOA...

Delvalboy
This topic is 2398 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is there anyplace left in Philly for strippers with lap dances?

BuffBoyz tried to do a few nude parties at a bath house >years< ago (stopped). The Raven in New Hope used to and have lap dances in a semi private dark room but they stopped when the owners changed hands... Am I missing anything current?

I even used to travel occasionally to Club Duval in Linden NJ as a stretch with BuffBoyz, but they also stopped.

Usually when i go to the Raven i get a room so I have a place to take a dancer.

Depending on the dancer you could certainly do more than look.

Well i decided to drive up there. yes they had dancers on Thursday nights.. a lot like 12 or so that wander around the dimly lit oak room... but they no longer do lapdances. sad. =(

Well i decided to drive up there. yes they had dancers on Thursday nights.. a lot like 12 or so that wander around the dimly lit oak room... but they no longer do lapdances. sad. =(

I'm sure with the proper grease and a dark corner of that room you could get quite far.

Is it true? No lap-dances at the Raven? I was there about six months ago. An area was curtained off, and all kinds of delicious nastiness was happening in that room! When and why did they discontinue the mischief? Must be a drag for the boys; they made most of their money on laps (or even all fours) back there!

I sent a message to the guy who coordinates the guys. His reply was "Dancers not lap dances working on room"

My sense is, sadly, not sure who much the new owners want it to succeed. They don't ever advertise the guys on their FB page. i think its more word of mouth or people that have been going there for years.

=(

I sent a message to the guy who coordinates the guys. His reply was "Dancers not lap dances working on room"

My sense is, sadly, not sure who much the new owners want it to succeed. They don't ever advertise the guys on their FB page. i think its more word of mouth or people that have been going there for years.

=(

Thanks for the info!

• 2 weeks later...
What's the closest place for dancers near Philadelphia now? Nothing mentioned on the Raven website.

it is semi-hidden. from the main page you click After dark then the Oak Room. There is 1 picture and one line of text "Joins us for the All Male Revue late Thursday evenings, 10:00 pm - 2:00 am."

http://www.theravennewhope.com/oak-room/

I don't think there is anything else in the area unless you go to Asbury Park NJ. Was hoping someone else would post something closer.

• 3 months later...

The Rainbow Room in Atlantic City offers a late Sunday night show with some of the same guys that tends to get a little wilder. I haven't been for a while, but they have offered private dances whenever I've been there.

And just to add my 2 cents, I still love the nights at the Raven-- they consistently have at least a dozen hot guys, and while things don't get quite as wild, you can still get away with a lot, and the massages make up for it IMHO. Not to mention that at least some of the guys will come to your room if you rent one....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived