411 Reese ASAP

Funcompany
This topic is 2008 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Guest TheOtherGuy

Agreed that the difference between his morphed pics and the same images online that aren't morphed is pretty ridiculous. There's gotta be insane pressure on these guys to stay in such good shape. Probably some insecurity coming up when you make your living using your body and you're known for being a muscle giant. But yeah, the photo morph isn't necessary, he's already huge. It's pretty easy to find his IG account. Just a quick image search and a bit of sleuthing did the trick. He's supposed to be in LA next month and I am thinking I might take the plunge and hire him.

Guest TheOtherGuy
[uSER=12309]@TheOtherGuy[/uSER] You cannot do a search through RM pics, there is no option for search this image.

I wonder how you search it?

screen shots ;)

Agreed that the difference between his morphed pics and the same images online that aren't morphed is pretty ridiculous. There's gotta be insane pressure on these guys to stay in such good shape. Probably some insecurity coming up when you make your living using your body and you're known for being a muscle giant. But yeah, the photo morph isn't necessary, he's already huge. It's pretty easy to find his IG account. Just a quick image search and a bit of sleuthing did the trick. He's supposed to be in LA next month and I am thinking I might take the plunge and hire him.

I spend my money elsewhere

It has been a couple of years ago but Reese’s was extremely expensive for an overnight. Required 20% deposit ahead of time. I was nuts to agree but he seemed beyond built and had good reviews. I was looking for a hot bf experience with a huge muscle guy. I had been specific but it takes two. I asked if his nips were sensitive to play. He said yes but they were not. His body was huge but not in the way that guys go from relaxed to eye popping when they flex nor were aesthetic like his pictures. He did kiss, talk, did some body contact and he eventually jacked off with his eyes closed. I knew right off that he would probably only respond to a more effusive worshipper and that’s not me unfortunately. I have been with Zeb Atlas , Vin Marco and JJ Forte(my favorite) many times and Apollo Phoenix. Reese’s friend Kyle Strong is a better choice too. These are all big guys who are interactive and hot!! Many better choices for bf sessions out there.

As I read his latest RM ad it’s even more clear he has image and self esteem issues to promote himself to the degree he does.

Edited by healthpro