411 on Tate in NYC/SF

beethoven
This topic is 2554 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks, Oaktown. and nycman. After I posted my thread late last night, I realized that the comments you referred to above were available to me. Despite the body odor comments, I'm still "intrigued," as Nynakedtop said. But there's disappointment and disillusion in what the people who have experienced Tate have to say. The comment about the upsell for a HE certainly contradicts and dispels the lofty sentiments that Tate expresses in his ad. I think I shall reluctantly have to pass.

The text of his ad sounds remarkable! I rarely believe anything in reviews, but these sound genuine. Anyone have any experience with Tate?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/tatejm.shtml

Thanks, Oaktown. and nycman. After I posted my thread late last night, I realized that the comments you referred to above were available to me. Despite the body odor comments, I'm still "intrigued," as Nynakedtop said. But there's disappointment and disillusion in what the people who have experienced Tate have to say. The comment about the upsell for a HE certainly contradicts and dispels the lofty sentiments that Tate expresses in his ad. I think I shall reluctantly have to pass.

He and Cam Can Massage seem to be cut from the same cloth—great written profiles, great pics, great disappointment.

Archived