Hooville - COLUMBUS - Thursday, April 28

Oliver
This topic is 6972 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tigger is so happy – he’s bouncing for joy! :D The inimitable OneFinger will be visiting Columbus on Thursday, April 28. We will meet for dinner (place to be named later), so any Hoovillians in the area (or anywhere), please join us.

Please reply here or e-mail (or private message) me to let me know of your interest. Let’s welcome the gentleman from Utah. :) (Question: Will he bring any of his strange devices? :+ )

>Question: Will he bring any of his strange devices? :+

I've already packed my Spank-O-Matic machine and have filed the necessary paperwork with TSA. But, some of the other devices, can't be transported without significant hassle. :)

Seriously, I'm really looking forward to the Columbus meeting and hope others will show up. I'm really not as strange or unique as some of postings. Just a normal guy with one good finger.

Tigger’s really bouncing for joy! OneFinger came to Columbus and made him very happy. It was great to have dinner and non-stop conversation with this charming, warm man. Thank you, One! :D

It also highlights the value of this forum – had OneFinger not posted his travel plans here, the delightful meeting could not have occurred. Thanks for the opportunity. :)

A belated thanks to Oliver for an outstanding and thoroughly enjoyable get-together. (I would have responded sooner but I just arrived home and wasn't traveling with internet access.)

My reason for the trip to Michigan and Ohio was to help friends pack-up to move back to Utah. To say the least it was a hectic and frantic few days. Once the friends were on the road I headed just down the freeway a piece to meet up with Oliver. An evening with Oliver was just what I needed!

He gave me a great tour of the city and treated me to one of the best dinners I've had. Oliver was a gracious host and I'm so glad we had the opportunity to meet.

Thanks for having this forum where people can post their travel plans. I'd encourage traveling Hoovillians to attend the frequent meetings in other areas and meet other posters. My evenings with Oliver and KY_Top have been great experiences.

Archived