411 on Tall TJ in NYC

Rockey
This topic is 2342 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's been around a while. I haven't hired him, as I was never inspired enough by his pics, but I keep wondering if I should try him.

He's handsome in an old school model way (more 80s/90s than the current look, which veers to the twinkish) but I think it's obvious you will get a Sensual massage from him. At one point he had full frontal shots in his ad, which might have been on Rentboy IIRC, if that means anything to you.

I saw him a few years ago. I can't tell for sure if he is in a new place now from his ad, so if you are interested make sure it's clear where he is. At the time he lived in Queens, but it was just one stop out of Manhattan on one of the trains and I can't remember which one. He had a nice apartment in a somewhat industrial section that seemed on the way to gentrification. I went on an afternoon, and not sure what it would have been like at night. And I didn't know this until I actually called him for his location. He implied that the location would put people off and he wanted a chance to explain that it was only one stop away on the subway from Manhattan and only a few blocks from the subway . His apartment was nice but average for NYC apt and I had the feeling that he had not lived there long. He was cordial and very friendly, very masculine, and I was looking for a decent massage with extras. The massage was done on his bed. Very easy to talk to but didn't talk too much during the massage. He looked pretty much like some of his older pictures, but he keeps changing his look. He is tall and to me the most recent pictures make him at least to me look a bit too thin. Nevertheless, at the time I thought I might go back to him because although the end of the massage was the the standard HE, I was pretty sure if I had asked for more he would have complied. As I said, I thought I would go back and while I thought about it several times I never did. I actually sent him an email through one of the massage sites about 2 months ago asking him if was now located in Times Square and this posting made me realize he had never replied.

I saw TJ when he was visiting my city. I remember the conversation more than the massage. That's not to say it was lacking, but I just found I really enjoyed talking to him more than most massage therapists I've seen. He's really laid back, wasn't fussy about me running late, definitely wasn't a clock watcher. Great sense of humor, but can come off a bit spacey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...