411 JamesToned in NYC

BasketBaller
This topic is 2516 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Actually, looks like he could be a hot time.....for his pics, he could have chosen a better (uhhhh, sexier) background location.

LOL, true, and they're all basically the same picture! He's younger than I usually go for, but the body type is totally my ideal so I'm tempted

Actually, looks like he could be a hot time.....for his pics, he could have chosen a better (uhhhh, sexier) background location.

Seriously.

Same pic over and over.

We get it already....you've got a six pack...and you need a good maid!

And I just noticed he does not supply a face pic...usually not a good sign

For what it's worth, he explains in the text that he prefers not to share his face pic for discretion's sake. The fact that he brings it up himself helps, but it must be bad for his business since I assume most clients won't hire without a face pic.

For what it's worth, he explains in the text that he prefers not to share his face pic for discretion's sake. The fact that he brings it up himself helps, but it must be bad for his business since I assume most clients won't hire without a face pic.

I think you'll have to jump on the grenade and let us know how it goes.

• 1 month later...

Archived