411 on Big Muscle Jed from NYC

torvc
This topic is 2577 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a chance to meet with Jed:

https://rentmen.com/Jed

First, he was super responsive. I texted and he replied immediately.

When we met, I was blown away. He came to the door and was massive. He is a very attractive man and his photos are entirely accurate. His tone is unbelievable! He is also a very sweet man. Our time together was incredibly hot. My only disappointment was that we had agreed on an hour but it ended up only being 30 min.

thanks for the report....

what made it only last 30 minutes?.....did you get off and so he thought his work was done?.....or what?......

of course, you could've said, "Hey, we still have 30 minutes. Let's hang out in bed and talk a bit".....??

thanks for the report....

what made it only last 30 minutes?.....did you get off and so he thought his work was done?.....or what?...... of course, you could've said, "Hey, we still have 30 minutes. Let's hang out in bed and talk a bit".....??

You make a really good point. This is still somewhat new to me; although I've not had to explicitly state to the couple guys I've previously met with "hey, let's hang out a bit longer" indeed that would have been an entirely appropriate thing to do. Fact is, I had cum and Jed could, most certainly, have thought, "oh this dude is done and wants me out."

So it is partly my failure for not expressing myself. One thing that I am still getting comfortable with is expressing my wants during a session like this. I don't want to come across as too demanding and I want to be respectful. But, I genuinely did/do want to get to know Jed better. And have a chance to talk.

In spite of it being short, I have been thinking about whether to get together with him again, either before I leave on this trip, or when I return in the summer. I really would like to.

As a "newbie" I'm still learning the ropes with this and how to negotiate it all.

If you enjoyed your time with him, and it sounds like you did, I don't see any reason not to get together with him again. If you're not comfortable with expressing your wants during the session, maybe beforehand, when setting it up? Wanting to spend the full hour with him certainly isn't too demanding.

Good luck!

Rob

Like I said, I do think part of my challenge was / is simply not expressing myself. And, I enjoyed the time we did spend together. I am glad for the feedback, on this thread as well as in PMs. So thank you!

I reached out to him to see if he is free to meet up again. As I said above, everything was great, except for timing. And, I think I should have just spoken up.

It's not all you. There are guys out there who give all of their time. On my first hire with one guy, I came very soon. He cleaned me off, and was in the bathroom rinsing the towel, and I got out of bed. He looked over and asked me where was I going, this isn't a pop and go. We got back in the bed and talked for a long time.

I had the chance to meet with Jed for a second time. If the saying was "second time's a charm..." Everything was absolutely amazing! Again, as with the first time, I was blown away with both (a) how sweet he was and (b) his body. And, as before it was incredibly hot. This time, though, we spent time together chatting both before and after. I really, really enjoyed myself. I did express my desire to spend the full time together which I hadn't done the first time - which made the difference.

Archived