New Guy at Totally Smooth Skin - Leo

scorpioguy
This topic is 2547 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone else have a problem with going to a dedicated spa space where more than one masseur is actively giving massages (wink wink) etc at Same time.. it has always made me think of the Asian massage parlors by airports etc that always get raided by the cops etc. I want to see this guy and dan but they will only do Incall which in a private apartment/house is one thing but a massage parlor setup would have me worried the door will bust open half way thru by authorities. Thoughts?

I went there once years ago and at that time, they worked out of a house in a residential neighborhood so you wouldn't know it was actually a business. I think it was around Koreatown? They may have changed since. I agree, though, that their setup is actually very awkward, from the no texting, booking with someone other than the therapist, to another person being just outside the massage room. The massage itself did not justify going back.

I understand the concern, but having been a client for some time, I have no worries. While it's in a warm and comfortable home, owned by the couple (masseurs themselves at times), it's very smartly secluded on the street with wall-high shrubbery all around the property, giving it great privacy.

As for inside, it's a living room/kitchen/greeting area that is set up to be professional, with a desk by the door, and very cordial. The massage rooms are professional massage rooms; more Burke Williams in table, equipment, and decor than those Thai spas. Plus the core of their business really are legit massages, facials and other skin treatments; I think they may do hair too. They advertise in several places their core services.

While some masseurs may be more "generous" (yet still within reason) in the privacy of the room, the business is run more professionally than most, and feels as such too, IMO. (It's also a bit higher-priced than most, which affects clientele.)

But if you're uncomfortable, I believe most do out-calls too.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived