Neil in Boca Raton

Hhuu
This topic is 2472 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup yup and yup. One of my favorites. Jock type straight guy with an awesome body and an awesome package. Nice guy with decent massage skills that involve a lot of stretching which isn't my favorite. That said, simply for his look, he's one of my favorites I've ever seen. He's exactly the type I look for in a masseur.

Got a great massage from him last month when I was in boca for business. Agree with everything fratphysicals said. Nice body and package and he wasn't shy about it. Great overall personality as well. We chatted as I waited for my ride. Will definitely see when I'm back in town.

• 1 month later...
Does he massage in the nude? How interactive?

Nude? Yes. Interactive? He's straight...so not really.

I'm not a big groper during massage...I care more about getting

a great massage than playing with his dick. Nonetheless, he was

totally cool with being touched and touching.

He's got good massage skills. A little chatty but I was in the mood

to talk as well so that was ok. Really nice guy. I agree his price is a little

high for what he's offering.

If you like his look and he's a fantasy for you...I'd say he's worth it.

I saw him again in Orlando a few days ago. He does a great massage and I personally enjoy the stretching he does. I have done both 60 and 90 minutes with him and didn't feel there was much additional with the longer massage so I'd recommend booking 60.

And he's definitely not 100% straight...

• 4 weeks later...

i had my 1st massage w/neil when he was in orlando a couple months ago. it was precisely the experience i had hoped it would be. he does fit the str8 dude back in college fantasy, beautifully. he's hot, but also a nice, cool, smart guy. he was talkative at first but then let the experience talk for itself. i enjoyed the stretching modality that he does...a lot. he was nude. he was not shy at all. allowed interaction and did offer HE. i will book him again. ultimately, i'd love to experience a 4-hand massage with his buddy duke.

• 1 month later...
Nude? Yes. Interactive? He's straight...so not really.

I'm not a big groper during massage...I care more about getting

a great massage than playing with his dick. Nonetheless, he was

totally cool with being touched and touching.

He's got good massage skills. A little chatty but I was in the mood

to talk as well so that was ok. Really nice guy. I agree his price is a little

high for what he's offering.

If you like his look and he's a fantasy for you...I'd say he's worth it.

i had my 1st massage w/neil when he was in orlando a couple months ago. it was precisely the experience i had hoped it would be. he does fit the str8 dude back in college fantasy, beautifully. he's hot, but also a nice, cool, smart guy. he was talkative at first but then let the experience talk for itself. i enjoyed the stretching modality that he does...a lot. he was nude. he was not shy at all. allowed interaction and did offer HE. i will book him again. ultimately, i'd love to experience a 4-hand massage with his buddy duke.

I just had a massage with Neil while he is visiting DC this weekend. I agree with what's been said. Nice guy, great massage, straight and looks just like his pics.

The session includes lots of stretching. It almost felt like a combination massage and assisted yoga with him pushing, pulling and bending. If you like just strictly hands-on massage, then this might not be for you. I love the stretches and am feeling better because of them.

I agree...a bit pricey for what you get...but glad I had the fantasy experience...along with the therapeutic benefit.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/mobile/listings/view/nirvana99/

Anyone has firsthand experience? Can't find any previous chatter about him. His price tag is definitely on the high end. Curious to find if it's worth it.

Just had a session with him in dc. Very nice and different stoke technique, enjoyable. Liked the stretching. Could have done more. Would definitely book him again the next time he is in dc. Was first time, so next time will be better with more input from me. Welcoming and non judgemental. Definitely on the straight side, but not awkward or attitude. He does MMA, so quite fit and flexible using entire body weight, and on table. He offered a HE, I opted for a little more massage. Genuinely a beautiful guy. Treat him well.

Just had a session with him in dc. Very nice and different stoke technique, enjoyable. Liked the stretching. Could have done more. Would definitely book him again the next time he is in dc. Was first time, so next time will be better with more input from me. Welcoming and non judgemental. Definitely on the straight side, but not awkward or attitude. He does MMA, so quite fit and flexible using entire body weight, and on table. He offered a HE, I opted for a little more massage. Genuinely a beautiful guy. Treat him well.

Agreed. I'm surprised by you choice on at the end though, ha.

Agreed. I'm surprised by you choice on at the end though, ha.

Me too actually, but I had taken care of that yesterday, so was not "up" for it, not that things did not stir mind you, just enjoyed the other, much needed no pressure bonding, (I know sounds lame). Definitely better planning for next time. Lol.

Checking mileage to Boca.;)

Ok. Took advantage of him again today, not literally, of his last day in town. Perfect gentleman and awesome massage. Hands down, if he lived in dc, I would go broke, but feeling great, and would make him a rich man. He would be the only guy I would go to. Offer the release, an I decline again, ugh! But seriously did not want to ru in the massage experience with the graphics. Lol. I left him smiling and with a new motivated vigor.

Archived