Anyone been to Darko Eighth Miracle massage ?

curious2000
This topic is 2151 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone have the 411 on this massage guy and care to share if he was worth it?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/amazingrelax.shtml

He is very young and advertises in Houston but traveling through the south. He says he created a unique "Knee" technique massage. He's very cute and well reviewed. But suspiciously has over 40 reviews and they all sound like they could be written by the same person. Lots of similar words and misspellings all gushing about how gorgeous and amazing his massage is. Some sent on the same dates in batches. A few of them also mention things like "no hanky panky" or "behave yourself", "don't be a creep" etc. It seems like he wrote them as a way of fending off would be clients that expect more than a massage?

Edited by curious2000

I have been too him twice. He is a very handsome man and very friendly. Massage is therapeutic. He is young, but definitely knows what he is doing. The work he does with his knees is probably one of a kind and feels great. He is definitely worth the money and gives a non rushed massage. He carries on a very intelligent conversation. I have been very pleased with his massages and will return.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I have been to him twice. He is a very handsome man and very friendly. Massage is therapeutic. He is young, but definitely knows what he is doing. The work he does with his knees is probably one of a kind and feels great. He is definitely worth the money and gives a non rushed massage. He carries on a very intelligent conversation. I have been very pleased with his massages and will return.

I found this thread when looking for info on Darko. I ended up meeting with him while he was in Central Florida.

I do agree with dfwmassagelover's comments.

I enjoyed my time with him. I found him very client focused, friendly, and welcoming. His pics are current and accurate. His rates listed are for his therapeutic services which is an excellent massage.

After my session we sat around and talked for a bit. Among other things, we talked about our professions. One of the topics that came up were extras in sessions. My take away was that they can be negotiated up to a point and a mutual appreciation for each other is present.

I plan on seeing him again.

I mean - if all the reviews sound like they were all written by the same person at the same time, they probably were! Or did you mean the Hanes Underwear comment? haha

Yeah the Hanes comment. Hehe. I didn't get that.

Yeah the Hanes comment. Hehe. I didn't get that.

haha I just find Hanes very unsexy - just my personal opinion - usually when I see that I think it's a sign they are straight.... or have bad taste....haha....AGAIN...just my opinion - i'm sure there are many out there that love it!

haha I just find Hanes very unsexy - just my personal opinion - usually when I see that I think it's a sign they are straight.... or have bad taste....haha....AGAIN...just my opinion - i'm sure there are many out there that love it!

Ah I see. For me it's the opposite. I find it cute and it tells me the guy is down to earth, not superfluos and kind of innocent in that 'fashion sense'... because yes they are ugly. Haha. But that's appealing to me that they are "dumb" in the fashion sense. I'll take a guy in tight Hanes underwear over a guy in an Andrew Christian thong any day of the year.

• 1 month later...

Exactly. The categories are not consistent and don't tell you much of what will be offered. I had a guy in the "relax" section that only worked on my back... nothing else. When I asked why (after the massage), he said that is all he was comfortable doing. So why the relax section of MF? Who knows...

I found this thread when looking for info on Darko. I ended up meeting with him while he was in Central Florida.

I do agree with dfwmassagelover's comments.

I enjoyed my time with him. I found him very client focused, friendly, and welcoming. His pics are current and accurate. His rates listed are for his therapeutic services which is an excellent massage.

After my session we sat around and talked for a bit. Among other things, we talked about our professions. One of the topics that came up were extras in sessions. My take away was that they can be negotiated up to a point and a mutual appreciation for each other is present.

I have missed him in so many cities on my travels, and hope we can connect one of these days. Before MF made it manadory that massuers clean up their wording... the message he put out there was that many things were possible. Glad to hear that he is real good. -xx

Edited by samK

• 10 months later...
One of the topics that came up were extras in sessions. My take away was that they can be negotiated up to a point and a mutual appreciation for each other is present.

Has anyone experienced any “extras” with Darko?