411 DeepAndStrong Andre traveling

M7477
This topic is 1914 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

My experience is pieced together from a couple of encounters. I've not had a massage with him, but trying to book him was not a good experience. He was traveling and it was kind of a mess trying to get a hold of him. His massage partner is "Daniel" in Houston that I have had two massages from. Both were strictly therapeutic and backside only, not the front. Daniel is one of the most polite individuals I've met and did a really good job on my back, but that was it. Apparently he and Andre do 4 handed massages, but I have no idea how any of that would work. It all seems just a little off to me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I found Andre to be focused on texting, upcharging and the money. While on the table, he was massaging with one hand so I looked up to find him texting. This happened for about 50% of the massage. I had requested 90 minutes, and 45 minutes into the session he offered other techniques for a huge price increase. I had $210 in cash so he offered to cut the time to 60 minutes but with a HE. I recommend against this guy. With the session he provided me, he will not be doing this for long.

• 2 weeks later...
My experience is pieced together from a couple of encounters. I've not had a massage with him, but trying to book him was not a good experience. He was traveling and it was kind of a mess trying to get a hold of him. His massage partner is "Daniel" in Houston that I have had two massages from. Both were strictly therapeutic and backside only, not the front. Daniel is one of the most polite individuals I've met and did a really good job on my back, but that was it. Apparently he and Andre do 4 handed massages, but I have no idea how any of that would work. It all seems just a little off to me.

Hi this is Andre. I am very polite in communication with my clients. I believe your perception comes from me being fully booked and not able to book a session with me. Can you provide the exact conversation? Me and Daniel did 4hand massages only for a week. We gave it a try and it does not work because I focus on both therapeutic and sensual. Would you like to give it another try? I will be in Houston in a week.

I found Andre to be focused on texting, upcharging and the money. While on the table, he was massaging with one hand so I looked up to find him texting. This happened for about 50% of the massage. I had requested 90 minutes, and 45 minutes into the session he offered other techniques for a huge price increase. I had $210 in cash so he offered to cut the time to 60 minutes but with a HE. I recommend against this guy. With the session he provided me, he will not be doing this for long.

Hi Whatahoot

This is Andre. A client told me about this forum. At first I did not want to reply but I felt compelled to. I know exactly who you are and I had you in North Carolina.

Firstly, let me apologize about texting during the session. I was texting a future customer. 50% of the time is a far stretch, it was merely a couple of minutes, but I did text to confirm my appointment with a client. Unfortunately in this business I would lose a lot of clients if I don’t respond promptly because some clients will go on to book with someone else. I have to financially take care of my sister, niece and nephew and those clients gained through promot texting make it possible for me to support them. Anyways that was my fault and a bad judgment call. I have decided to not do that again with my future clients because it hurts to know that there’s even one unsatisfied client. I strive to make all my clients happy and I frequently ask them for feedback during the massage and if they want me

to change anything or if they have any suggestions.

I am sorry about the texting and I offer you a 20% discount to try again. The texting will not happen again.

Edited by Guy Fawkes

Andre visits DC here and there. I had a great experience with him, he answered his texts promptly and gave a pretty good massage, very sensual strokes. I really enjoyed his touch. He was not strictly therapeutic with me. I told I was interested in upfront, which he complied to. He was really sweet and fun.

Hi this is Andre. Thank you very much. It truly makes me happy when my clients are happy. You certainly made my day with your nice comment.

My experience with him was really good and not strictly therapeutic like one poster said. I guess it just depends on his mood.

He goes to college north of the city during the week, so I think that's why he's always listed as "out of town".

Hi Mark thank you for you kind words. I graduated this year. I am out of town now because I have to make more money to support my sister and her 2 kids. She is a single mom now and no one but me can help. We got to make sacrifices for family.

Hi this is Andre. Thank you very much. It truly makes me happy when my clients are happy. You certainly made my day with your nice comment.

Thanks Andre! I feel that a massage experience is different for each person, some may like it and some may not. I throughly enjoyed your massage. Glad you found these forums. I feel this is a great place for masseurs and clients to get to know how people really feel and want from their massage experience. I hope I am able to book you again when you come to DC!

• 1 year later...

I have booked with Andre twice while he was in St. Louis. I found his massage amazing. He never once had his phone out or seems less than focused on me. My only issue- at the end of the massage, he then offers his other services- just felt a bit sleazy to me.

But as far as the massage- amazing. He crawled up on my back with his knees-- and that was awesome. He has really good skills in the massage!

• 1 month later...