411 on Jason Lawrence -- DC and San Diego

Wiley1
This topic is 1956 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is enough face there behind the blur effect to let the customer know what he's getting...

I agree. And I love that he is 6ft 4 has a nice size weiner, great ass and hopefully has the 25 yr old stamina to pound me into the mattress.. I am planning on seeing him during his San Diego visit

I just contacted him. he sounds really great. I made an appt for sunday. Will let you know how it turns out! any other feedback would be super welcome.

After several texts confirming and reconfirming our meeting since Wednesday for this evening, Jason texted to cancel our meeting this afternoon. He said it was because he had to be with SexyJ to the hospital. So, nothing to report.

Just saw this thread. I met with Jason and Jonathan (J) last week in DC. I've seen J before, and thought it would be fun to see him with his BF. I was not disappointed! I believe I was Jason's second client (ever), but you would never have known it. Jason is handsome, personable, a great kisser, full of stamina, and if I could have written a glowing review for him, I would have. I definitely hope to see him again, either solo or next time he visits with J. While I know we all don't have the same tastes, I really enjoyed meeting him, and you likely will too!

• 2 weeks later...