411 on "Massage by Jay" from LA visiting SF

seaguy206
This topic is 2583 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried him a long time ago. He was very handsome. Massage was horrible. He was harping how great and straight he is througout so I wanted the end it as soon as possible. To my surprise, he was fully hard despite that but then he told me the HE is free but if you want more, that'll be extra which again sorta killed it for me and I opted out of HE.

Saw him years ago as well. Definitely echo the same experience. No real skills and the "your so lucky to be in the prescence of such a gorgeous straight boy" attitude was nauseating. Sorry I will take an average to below average looking guy with skills and a good personality any day. Come to think of it he may have been why I don't hire guys who push the straight angle to this day. Is the description Douchey to strong? He would probably just figure any negative comments were just out of jealousy over not being as handsome. LOL

Just take it as constructive critisism Knock back the attitude 50% actually give a S**t about your clients massage and the repeat clients will come rolling in.

Just take it as constructive critisism Knock back the attitude 50% actually give a S**t about your clients massage and the repeat clients will come rolling in.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure his repeat clients ARE rolling in, he's quite the marketer. The clients on this forum are a minute microcosm of the client base available.

Yes, as the saying goes there is a sucker born every minute.I am sure he will stay busy. I don't wish him ill, just think he needs a little humility. My opinion is the best looking people are the ones who don't have to tell you they are.

Archived