Expectations Sensual vs Erotic

7829V
This topic is 2547 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Said me, never. :-D

I never thought I would say something like that before it happened, but some guys don't know how to provide a HE, even to the point of inflicting pain. In those rare cases, I'd rather do it myself or save it for someone else. :D

Even erotic (relax) varies a lot. I truly appreciate the rare times when I find that a massage skilled therapeutically, yet erotic all the way through, rather than an initially strictly therapeutic massage that clicks over into erotic at the end. One of the first guys I ever went to for massage was very good therapeutically, but wouldn't shy away from erotic touches from the start. His fingers would brush over my balls repeatedly as he was working my inner thighs, and let his hands slide through my ass-crack as he worked the glutes. It'd gradually get me worked up until he finally got down to the good stuff.

initially strictly therapeutic massage that clicks over into erotic at the end

I got once this past weekend that was exactly like this. Fully clothed... wouldn't touch glutes... and at the end it switched... and I was very satisfied! But I prefer as you said... some heavy teasing along the way :)

• 1 month later...
A really simple way to remember is:

1) Masseur is a man.....think of the word "sir"....as in mass-eur (sir) (male)

2) Obviously, that would mean that a masseuse is a woman (female)

An easy way to remember in the future, helps me remember every time :)

A common mistake.... by blonds and blondes.

Archived