411 on Beachboyalex of Los Angeles

Keith30309
This topic is 1835 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This guy has some gorgeous pics - https://rentmen.com/Beachboyalex and is going to be in Miami the same time as me.

His RM profile says "Ask for Alex Theras"

I couldn't find any duplicates of the photos but the phone number he lists (310-946-5217) turns up 1) an entertainment company in Playa Del Rey, and, 2) caller ID info for someone with a very unusual last name (not posted here assuming it's a private individual).

It's not possible to draw a conclusion from this info alone.

Any info?

This guy has some gorgeous pics - https://rentmen.com/Beachboyalex and is going to be in Miami the same time as me.

I couldn't find any duplicates of the photos but the phone number he lists (310-946-5217) turns up 1) an entertainment company in Playa Del Rey, and, 2) caller ID info for someone with a very unusual last name (not posted here assuming it's a private individual).

Any info?

If you search the number again, you will find the number is listed as an entertainment company (a corporation), as you already noted. However, within the same search and same phone number, you will also find the name of the person who owns the entertainment company. The phone number is a cell number.

Oddly enough, if you Google the image, you will get a result of an entertainer. I seriously doubt that the entertainer is advertising on rentmen.

Looking at other photos available of that entertainer, I suspect that the Google search is wrong and that the photo is not the entertainer identified by Google.

It is comically strange that the phone number searches back to an entertainment company and Google misidentifies the image to an entertainer.

Any info?

Check for a PM from me, he's for real.

Any info?

Well, well, well

Keith, this is one of my SA boys (under a different name). In fact, I took some of those pix he displays.

I don't want a zillion PMs so I'll say here that my one encounter with him was actually quite enjoyable. QUITE!!!

He's young and a bit hungry / aggressive which gave me the vibe of an hour boy even though he said he wasn't. I didn't pursue things with him as an "arrangement" because I sensed he was being dishonest with me. Not that I haven't longed for another heart throbbing session with him.

He is a (semi?) professional dancer who also teaches dance which may explain some of the comments above.

Well, well, well

Keith, this is one of my SA boys (under a different name). In fact, I took some of those pix he displays.

I don't want a zillion PMs so I'll say here that my one encounter with him was actually quite enjoyable. QUITE!!!

He's young and a bit hungry / aggressive which gave me the vibe of an hour boy even though he said he wasn't. I didn't pursue things with him as an "arrangement" because I sensed he was being dishonest with me. Not that I haven't longed for another heart throbbing session with him.

He is a (semi?) professional dancer who also teaches dance which may explain some of the comments above.

Thank You!

• 2 years later...