Darkhorsey NYC 411?

aswadi
This topic is 2596 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A couple of simple rules:

1. If it sounds/looks/feels weird or too good to be true, whether in their ad or as you go back and forth texting or calling - RUN!!! And don't look back and reexamine woulda/shoulda, that's all crap, things are ALMOST NEVER (btw this is also a mathematical expression, meaning it can happen, but with probability zero :-) ) better than they seem. Even if you want them to.

2. Even if it sounds/feels legit, be careful and watch for warning signs because you never know, especially the first time you meet someone in this business.

There are many transients and people with "issues" and some are pretty good at hiding it before you meet them (#2 above) but most aren't (#1). In retrospect, I had a couple of really unpleasant experiences and the scary part is that I am actually happy that they ended up being just unpleasant rather than bad, really bad. And I could have avoided them by simply cutting the cord at the first signal of weirdness.

Wow, thanks for posting! I hired him off of Craigslist three weeks ago. He's very legit and indeed gives an amazing back massage. It was only back, neck and scalp massage. He was very direct about this in advance, $75 for 90 minutes (requests payment before starting) and was in his underwear. Decent looking sweet guy and I must say he has great technique that made it rather sensual. I wanted to hire him again but accidentally deleted his number. So again, thanks.

Responding to myself with a clarification and comment... the day I saw him was very cold so said underwear was long johns (he was shirtless) and I couldn't help but wonder if he would do more or go further with someone more his age even though he says he's straight. I'm putting this out there as I just realized it was a rentmen post. Very curious.

Archived