Old man yells at cloud...

Courage
This topic is 2603 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/019/304/old.jpg Here, I sit in my hotel room, a half hour past a scheduled appointment of 2 pm. The fellow finally got back to my text of 215 at 230 with, to paraphrase, "Really sorry--put appointment in as 9 instead of 2. Is 330 okay?"

Just felt like venting.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/019/304/old.jpg Here, I sit in my hotel room, a half hour past a scheduled appointment of 2 pm. The fellow finally got back to my text of 215 at 230 with, to paraphrase, "Really sorry--put appointment in as 9 instead of 2. Is 330 okay?"

Just felt like venting.

Did you agree? You are not available at 9 or are you too horny to wait?

At least he returned your text with a plausible reason and an alternative time, albeit it 90 minutes later than what you had thought it would have occurred. I hope by venting you could have a nice time with him at 3:30!

something similar once happened to me (i think) - got a room (neither of us could host), all ready for our noon meeting, never showed, never texted...

finally around 5pm i got texts telling me he had just woken up (!) and wanted to immediately meet up - by then, he was nothing more than a forgotten piece of history to me... i told him "no" and to stop texting me... he texted me more wanting to pay for part of the room.... i told him that would be impossible since he ceased to exist for me.

i was happy with my decision.

At least he returned your text with a plausible reason and an alternative time, albeit it 90 minutes later than what you had thought it would have occurred. I hope by venting you could have a nice time with him at 3:30!

It turned out to be about 4pm. It *was* nice but...a lot of energy got burned in anxiety. Ultimately, I wasn't able to get to "completion" before getting tired. :-(

I'm processing what went down.

Archived