Wishing Funguy a Safe and Joyous Journey

Lance_Navarro
This topic is 2607 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

While we all know that [uSER=9945]@funguy[/uSER] is very sweet, sexy and insightful, but due to his humble nature it's only those closest to him that know how incredibly charitable he is. Every year he takes a very uncomfortable flight to Central America to spend 2 weeks providing health services to those who wouldn't have it otherwise. People walk for days to come see him and the team of doctors he's working with. I just wanted to take a moment and honor the work that he does and wish him a safe and comfortable (as much as possible) journey. Sending much love & light!

Thanks to Lance for starting this thread. Yes! Dr. Funguy does do it every year and from what I recall he will be leaving this Friday so we will have to survive without our beloved funguy for a brief period. It is indeed an act of love and charity on his part and that of the other doctors who participate. Needless to say he has had some "interesting" experiences over the years, yet he looks forward to returning evey year as he especially enjoys working with the children who would otherwise not be able to get any care.

May he travel safely.

Thank you all, esp Lance, for this send off.

I shall return, tho I may need help from all of you - our kidnap insurance only goes to $250,000. if you see a new GoFundMe page, please give early and many times!

No playing while working so I shall return brandishing my horns!

I shall return, tho I may need help from all of you - our kidnap insurance only goes to $250,000. if you see a new GoFundMe page, please give early and many times!

Wish I were in LA when you get back so I could address all that horniness. ;)

Call me when you get back for help with horn removal, please! Bon voyage, buddy!

• 2 weeks later...

i have returned, safe and sound, kidnapping insurance unused.

Many little lives were impacted.

I had also vowed to cut myself off from the intrusion of the world scene and i did so. Now it will take me 2 weeks to catch up on all the shit Mr. Trump has dumped. United Airlines was the talk of 2 entire airports!

And, i have to catch up here. May I have much fun!

And an apology to RacerXLA - i have sent you a PM.

Archived