Berlin Wisdom?

RyanDean
This topic is 2555 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks, Kevin!

I generally like most guys -- though I tend toward thicker, furrier guys who are 30/35+ who enjoy the gig. Smart, funny &/or kind a definite plus Not so much into a top/bottom scene (though I do need him to be willing as I worship his butt a little/lot).:p

Thanks, Kevin!

I generally like most guys -- though I tend toward thicker, furrier guys who are 30/35+ who enjoy the gig. Smart, funny &/or kind a definite plus Not so much into a top/bottom scene (though I do need him to be willing as I worship his butt a little/lot).:p

Darn, none of our sampling really fits your description. (They all hated every minute of it. :p)

Kevin Slater

• 1 month later...
Thinking toward an upcoming trip to Berlin.

Curious if anyone here has any wisdom as to hiring.

Go back in time & hire Andreas.....1 of the best ever.....in the 90's, he based himself in Berlin but also made frequent (monthly) trips to London & also a regular visitor to Sydney....his byline / tagline / nickname was Eurostud.....will forever be among my favorite hires & will reside among the best memories connected to Berlin.....as a top, once his aggression was unleashed he was without compare in style, talent & substance....great look / 6'4" / 230 / perfect endowment.....I was a really young kid then & could handle whatever he threw at me.....now, round #1 with him, would wear me out for sure.

Archived