411 on colinmassage in nyc

Bryan Dube
This topic is 2195 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
$200 for 50 minutes? Yikes.

My upper limit is $160 per hour, and this has to be excellent CMT-level massage with no uptightness about nudity or tackling glutes and hip flexors.

I typically go for 90 minutes so if I am going to shell out $220-240 it better be good, really good, with respect to all parameters.

It is interesting, though, that my favorite masseurs don't push it all the way to this limit.

Brad in NYC charges $130/hour and $180/90 minutes. Anthony in NYC is at $150 and $190, Alexei (Miami but travels a lot) $150 and $200, and David in Chicago $150 and $225.

So the great experience ends on a high note with a nice tip, and it's not just the money, everyone likes to feel appreciated, especially when they put in good/honest work and are friendly and accommodating.

Edited by Capitano

• 8 months later...
My upper limit is $160 per hour, and this has to be excellent CMT-level massage with no uptightness about nudity or tackling glutes and hip flexors.

I typically go for 90 minutes so if I am going to shell out $220-240 it better be good, really good, with respect to all parameters.

It is interesting, though, that my favorite masseurs don't push it all the way to this limit.

Brad in NYC charges $130/hour and $180/90 minutes. Anthony in NYC is at $150 and $190, Alexei (Miami but travels a lot) $150 and $200, and David in Chicago $150 and $225.

So the great experience ends on a high note with a nice tip, and it's not just the money, everyone likes to feel appreciated, especially when they put in good/honest work and are friendly and accommodating.

Do you have a link for Brad and Anthony?